Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Wow, they will be  wanting to be holding deposits for over 2 1/2 years. Must need the money bad.

Maybe another WC coming for 2026?

This happens every year when itineraries are released.  This schedule is no different than any other release for the past several years when they started adding December releases.

Definitely no more World Cruises

• Like 3

7 hours ago, island lady said:

So...balcony it is for the longer cruise.  Then, I figured..."what the heck" I bid just over minimum on a GS.  No way that was going to happen.  But it did.  😮   Now in GS for the first quarter.  😉 

Congratulations! That’s awesome! 

Jenni

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Ovation is not doing Alaska which is why you don't see any cruises for her.  Wait until February to see where she will be sailing from.

Do you think they might send a Quantum class to Ravenna ?

The new terminal should be getting close and they might increase capacity.

11 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

This happens every year when itineraries are released.  This schedule is no different than any other release for the past several years when they started adding December releases.

Definitely no more World Cruises

Sorry to hear no more World Cruises, but maybe do longer itineraries like each of the 4 quarters? That may sell better and fill the ship? 

Edited by lovesthebeach2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Do you think they might send a Quantum class to Ravenna ?

The new terminal should be getting close and they might increase capacity.

Absolutely no because then they have to stop sailing to most Adria ports like Kotor, Dubrovnik. Voyager class is already at the edge for most ports.

• Like 2

On 11/8/2023 at 6:41 AM, Mick B said:

So, I have gone and done it.

No, not booked that November 2025 14 night Canaries cruise on the P&O Iona for only £809pp

but...

Booked the May 2025 12 night Canaries cruise on the Indy for me and my wife.

It was a factor of a few things.

1) It's my wife's birthday in May so will be in Madeira.

2) It's the Indy and not the Anthem. (Indy and Navi are our favs).

3) The weather and sea should be much better in May than in November (remember the Bay of Biscay and how bad it can get at times!)

4) Its £100s of pounds cheaper than the Anthem in June 2024.

I mean, RCI wants £3443 total for the 2 of us for 12 nights in an interior which is not in a ideal location for June 2024 and the price of a JS - not happening! No longer guaranteed CK entry if too many pins or suites guests and thats the only good perk of a JS.

I know the P&O price sounds very good, but we are D+ with Royal so get 5 free £14 drinks per day, so just to have 2 or 3 per day with P&O would add over £1000 to their price making it around £2600ish

I have just booked one of our favourite rooms on the Indy which is a Royal Promenade View Interior on deck 6 above guest services so no noisy music from below late at night. Also its in a central place just in case the weather does get bad - as you just never can tell anymore.

Total price with My Time Dining and grats paid (remember they go up 2% on the 11th Nov so got in quick!) is £2887.84 with a £300 deposit and the balance not due to December 2024. Its less than £120pppd with $70pppd drinks thrown in.

Now I know some of you may not be high up on the C&A ladder, but anyone who is Diamond and above surely cannot go wrong with that price especially if you compare it to the Anthem in 2024.

BTW There is also a 14 night TA from Miami on the Indy via Bermuda, The Azores, Portugal and Spain and its only £2342.48 total for the same room. However, we would have to add on nearly £1000 for flights and another £500 for hotels in Miami, and we are doing a TA next April on the Jewel, plus the Indy only had 1 day in Bermuda and you need 2 to visit both Hamilton and the beach near the lighthouse at Southampton.

At least the 1 12 night cruise on the Indy is at a good time of the year. 

We have cut down our 2 yearly 7 night cruises to just 1 big one in order to save on extortionate air fares and European hotel prices.

Anyone in the same boat (pardon the pun) would be wise to grab this cruise as it looks like its selling out.

Also, just for comparison, a GTY with MTD and Grats paid is £2489.84 so only £400 cheaper and you could be put anywhere - and there are some bad places on this ship if you are not careful.

An interior on deck 2 is £2821.84 so only around £60 more for a PV.

On the other hand a Balcony GTY will cost you £3317, but again you could be anywhere, not just front or back but in an obstructed view area too.

Hope to see some of you aboard!

A balcony and JS will cost much more of course.

So in all, I think the price for a PV room is not bad when everything else is taken into account. No waiting to see where your room will be, no playing that Royal Up game.

Mick.

We will join you on May 25th on Indy.

11 minutes ago, Garyjames220 said:

Any idea if there will be any more ships in Orlando for 7 night cruises in November 2025

where is the wonder then 

I suspect no, star and adventure doing 7 nights and utopia doing 3/4 nights it’s rumoured wonder will be going to Miami doing 3/4 nights hopefully the rumour is wrong 😑