Captain Circle Pins

JF - retired RRT

• 2 weeks later...
I'm Platinum and have never received a pin.

:(

I received the Gold almost immediately. However, I finally sent PCL an email and quickly received a response. Received both the Ruby/Medallion and the Platinum for both the DW and me within a week. Like I previously stated, they are pinned to our Passport carriers that we wear for embarkation and disembarking. It is just something to say, "We enjoy cruising!";) To each their own!

My pins, if I still have them, are in a drawer somewhere--or maybe a suitcase. I don't bother collecting the stamps from each voyage. I don't think we got them on our Ruby cruises last month and I didn't think of them until now.

There's a market for them :confused: - no accounting for how people will spend their money (better to put it towards a cruise)!

Check out ebay sometime...it's full of people selling the little bottles of lotion, shampoo, etc. I've also seen the blue reusable bags for sale that Princess gives you as advertising.

Mine are buried somewhere in a pile, and I couldn't even tell you where they were. I've seen someone wearing their elite pin on a cruise once, but to be honest, I thought it was kinda tacky myself to be wearing it. Makes me think of them as a DYKWIA.

My wife insists on collecting all those stupid stamps they give you, and also insists on stopping by to pick up a second copy so we both have one (regardless of how many times I've told her it's pointless). I consider it especially pointless when it's yet another caribbean sticker.

Princess at one point was giving out luggage tags as trivia prizes. Since my wife like to play trivia, we ended up with a whole bunch of them (and passport holders, and these stupid bags that have a zipper up the side). We've actually got those on the luggage, and they've held up well. It's useful in places other than the airports at the departure cities to help identify the luggage.

• 2 months later...

What pins??? We have cruised with Princess the past seven years and

have yet to recieve a pin. We have gone up to the Elite level, again, never a pin. Where or when do you get a pin? We got a booklet after our

first cruise but that is the last thing.

Stamps? Stickers? Never seen or heard of them. I would have used those in my journal and photo albums :(

The stamps are in everyones cabin on embarkation day in a little folded card from the Capt. You probably threw it away with the additional junk paper thats there as well.

Can someone post a picture of the Ruby level pin? We are now Platinum (as of last week's cruise), but we didn't receive a Ruby level pin when we became Ruby. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just send them an email and they will correct the error. :rolleyes: We received both of our Ruby pins and our Platinum pins in the same package!;)