New Princess livery ugly?

Ian Kennedy

I thought it was ugly and tacky when Norwegian started painting their ships with these gaudy patterns. What a shame to take these beautiful, graceful ships and stick something like that on them. I was very disappointed Princess is going down that path as well. :confused:

It looks good until the rust from the anchor discolors it..

You may have a point. Otherwise, I am in the "who cares" crowd. Won't affect my on board experience at all. And, to me, that is the important part. :) YMMV.

You can add me to the 'I like it' column. It's distinctive, not tacky. I can't imagine anyone choosing not to sail Princess based on the livery.

I agree. I cringe when I see the NCL ships but this is (in my opinion) a tasteful piece of marketing as it expands fleet wide.

I don't like it. Makes it look "common" and tacky more like Carnival. I thought Princess was above this. Just my opinion.

Regards Pat

LOL.....Carnival does not put logos on it's hauls like Princess or Norwegian....get over yourself....Princess is very common and more a middle class cruise line......like many others (including Carnival)....it is for the mass market not the super yatch crowd.....:rolleyes: