Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

17 minutes ago, boscobeans said:

Just got our block.

It is for the Anthem.

We earned it on the Grandeur over 2 1/2 years ago and have sailed the Anthem 3 times since. LOL

Thank you, Royal Caribbean, it is beautiful.

I would not mind at all if I got my block for a different ship. I will “earn” my first block on Odyssey next month. Next cruise after this is on Ovation. Ovation is my special ship. I would rather have Ovation block than an Odyssey one. Of course, this almost guarantees that I will get my first block on Odyssey?

Corinna

• Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 5:03 AM, OCSC Mike said:

Just got an email from UPS. Looks like our first ever block from Harmony 5/29 is on its way!

Think I was told 4 months when I had to call about it in June after the cruise so I’m going to consider it a month or so early.

CrystalBlockHarmony.jpg

• Like 3

I have an extra Liberty of the Seas crystal block I would love to trade with someone owning duplicates of another ship. I also own Adventure, Jewel and will be adding Navigator soon so those I would not want to trade for. Any other ship I am open to. Any other traders out there? 

We qualified for a new block on our last cruise but did not receive it onboard. 

I went back and checked and we only have blocks for 140 and 210 point.  Both were on Freedom of the Seas.  I called the C&A Loyalty desk and was on hold for less than a minute.  Advised them we were missing block for both the 280 and 350 points.  He verified the ships we were on, Explorer and Quantum respectively, and placed the order for the blocks.  He informed me of the supply chain issues but that the orders had been placed and that I would receive a shipping notice when the block(s) were shipped.  Took less than 10 minutes to complete from time I dialed to the time I hung up with the C&A representative. 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2022 at 11:10 AM, little britain said:

Friend has reported receiving a Voyager block onboard this week 

I got a "extra" Radiance block onboard Voyager (LA said they got it in the Voyager block shipment).  I was on Radiance's maiden sailing in March 2001, so that works for me.

P.S.  LA said there were a lot of people due blocks on the Transatlantic cruise.  Very heavy D and above load (486 D, 608 D+, 206 P)

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Like 1

On 9/2/2022 at 3:46 PM, Blizzard54 said:

I do not believe anyone has ever received an Odyssey block.

Is there anyone out there that has received one?

We have been waiting for our Odyssey block since last October. Sadly our next block will also be on Odyssey, so I guess we will wait over a year for both. Very disappointing. 

3 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Someone posted on social media that they received their Wonder block...lets see how long it takes for everyone to receive theirs

I saw that too.  Crazy that Wonder folks are already getting theirs. I have been waiting since Aug 2021 for Odyssey lol

10 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

You earn your first at 140 points & then every 70 points thereafter.

Thank you for posting this. 

I will earn my 140th point while cruising next month. Will I get it that cruise or the next cruise? 

5 hours ago, little britain said:

Wow! Did it come by Royal Mail?  I’m waiting on Wonder from May 

We were asked to fill in a form that was presumably left on our stateroom by our cabin steward by day 3 of our cruise and hand it to the crown and anchor desk by Schooner bar or if it was shut put in the box ( which we did ).

The simply question was if you would like to receive the milestone Crystal block to fill in the form together with your name and home address delivery would then be in approximately eight weeks from sail date.

If you did not want the block you just ignored the questionnaire. 

Hope that helps.

36 minutes ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

We were asked to fill in a form that was presumably left on our stateroom by our cabin steward by day 3 of our cruise and hand it to the crown and anchor desk by Schooner bar or if it was shut put in the box ( which we did ).

The simply question was if you would like to receive the milestone Crystal block to fill in the form together with your name and home address delivery would then be in approximately eight weeks from sail date.

If you did not want the block you just ignored the questionnaire. 

Hope that helps.

Yes, I completed said form on Voyager in April and on Wonder in May...!