Changes to C&A points allocation?

icsys

To maintain the integrity of the "Loyal to royal" program, C&A members must cruise at least seven days in a 24 month period to maintain their C&A points status.

Anyone received the attached letter, or is it an April fool?

IMG_1776.JPG

Edited by icsys
  • Haha 1

No date, no signature. Signature say Loyality Dept. instead of C&A society. Says "Crown and Anchor members" instead of "Crown & Anchor members". No C&A sign (just the crown and anchor symbol).

Second part doesn´t make any sense at all. Why award Pinnacle with double points? Why aren´t suite guests loyal to Royal?

Fake...

steamboats

Edited by steamboats

8 minutes ago, molly361 said:

It was posted on FB.  It's April's Fools although I don't think that it is a bad idea to require a certain number of days sailed in a certain time period to maintain your status.

Plus, it should be 3 points per night for Pinnacle members in regular staterooms and 6 points per night if in a suite!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Plus, it should be 3 points per night for Pinnacle members in regular staterooms and 6 points per night if in a suite!

Stop being so humble. Pinnacle's should get an infinity number of points that never expire and can be past down from generation to generation.  Maybe restrict it to the first 5 generations.....don't want to get too greedy.

😀😉😎

Edited by HBE4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Stop being so humble. Pinnacle's should get an infinity number of points that never expire and can be past down from generation to generation.  Maybe restrict it to the first 5 generations.....don't want to get too greedy.

😀😉😎

Sounds good to me.🙂

20 minutes ago, molly361 said:

It was posted on FB.  It's April's Fools although I don't think that it is a bad idea to require a certain number of days sailed in a certain time period to maintain your status.

Please, don’t give them ideas, though I doubt I would ever hit that time period. I might support that for those that inherit their status 😊

20 minutes ago, bonsai3s said:

Inside............1 point.

Oceanview.....2 points.

Balcony..........3 points.

JS...................4 points.

GS & up...........5 points.

😎.....already April 1st in Aussie.

Talking about dilution.

1 hour ago, icsys said:

To maintain the integrity of the "Loyal to royal" program, C&A members must cruise at least seven days in a 24 month period to maintain their C&A points status.

Anyone received the attached letter, or is it an April fool?

IMG_1776.JPG

BTW...how did you receive it.  😉 

2 hours ago, HBE4 said:

😀😉😎

LOL reminds me of the "dead hand rule"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_against_perpetuities

1 hour ago, upwarduk said:

Think it originated in Australia.

Do they have April 1st in Australia?

Sorry, bad version of an even badder grade school  joke: "Do they have 4th of July in England"?

Most kids would reply "no" when the obvious answer is "yes, they just don't celebrate".