New Dive In Additions

0bnxshs

This extra menu, only found on a stand at the window to the Dive In, was a surprise and the offerings were quite good!  This was from the Noordam in early July 2019.  Hadn't noticed this previously, so if it is a repeat, I do apologize.

20190630_163503.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ger_77 said:

Nice options for folks who don't eat meat.  Now if only they'd bring back the Lamburger to poolside dining!

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Definitely agree with this. Did 2 summer sailings on the Eurodam back in 13/14 and just loved getting Lamburgers for snacking on at poolside. 

Will be looking to try out the Brats on upcoming Caribbean cruise.  

5 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Like one of the new options:  Free Dive but I want it without the Dive In sauce.

You can order them without the sauce.  They're made at time of order.

9 minutes ago, Crew News said:

I have missed the amazing brats and glad they may be back.

They brats were actually very good!  I too hope they continue this menu.

• Like 1

These items were all available on the Nieuw Statendam earlier this month.

I can attest to the deliciousness of the Jack Knife, but didn't try the other new items.

You can absolutely "customize" your orders.  We got sauerkraut for hot dogs even though it's not on the menu.  And Dive In sauce is great for fry dipping!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, jm485 said:

These items were all available on the Nieuw Statendam earlier this month.

I can attest to the deliciousness of the Jack Knife, but didn't try the other new items.

Me too! On NS last month, returning to the ship for a late lunch, I told my friend that I just wanted a curry wurst and salad. It worked perfectly. While they prepared the wurst, I went through the buffet and collected a nice salad (I think my friend had the chicken - also good). I think I did that at least twice during the cruise.

Edited by SnowshoeCat
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Like one of the new options:  Free Dive but I want it without the Dive In sauce.

The Dive In will serve you any of their features ANY way you want them! "Have it YOUR way"!

Hmm.  SkinnyDip, done Free Dive.  Freestyle done Free Dive.  Could be a possibility.  Anyone done their brown rice "burger"?   I'm not a red meat person, so anything else done Free Dive would satisfy.   I just get a little tired of the portobello option.  

The only problem is the thing is already so popular the wait for food exceeds my ability to stand and there is no where to sit while you wait to be called.  Wish they could expand it somehow in addition to offering more food options which will increase demand even more.

On 7/30/2019 at 7:48 AM, 0bnxshs said:

This extra menu, only found on a stand at the window to the Dive In, was a surprise and the offerings were quite good!  This was from the Noordam in early July 2019.  Hadn't noticed this previously, so if it is a repeat, I do apologize.

20190630_163503.jpg

We saw that on the Noordam as well and I really liked the Jack Knife. Their burgers were one of the best I have had on any cruise ship.