Odyssey on sale!

Kokomo91165

53 minutes ago, timf2001 said:

It looks like they've really cut back on the number of suites on this ship, especially in Sky and Star class.

The deck plans look that way, but I am skeptical of their accuracy. The TA booking engine shows only 2 OS’s, but even then, their location looks weird. If you look at all the passenger decks, it doesn't look like there are any big enough to be an OS. 

Also so all the GS’s appear to be directly forward of the hump, two on each deck—which would have zero view to the aft and little privacy on the balcony. 

mac_tlc

1 hour ago, timf2001 said:

It looks like they've really cut back on the number of suites on this ship, especially in Sky and Star class.

Definitely cabin changes, numbers/locations from Quantum Class. More then the Voyager to Freedom Class had...

Edited by ONECRUISER

Just booked on the November 5th inaugural. Did the Symphony TA (so the "inaugural" docking in the US), really giddy to be able to do an actual inaugural (assuming they don't have to delay or get her early and do a different cruise as the inaugural)

I'm so glad we moved to Florida. This would have been a lot more difficult if we were still in Alaska 😄

• Like 2

12 hours ago, twangster said:

With Nov. 5 being called out as the Inaugural, it doesn't look good for European or a transatlantic.  

Then they should make reservations open for USA right now and not just UK. Grrrrrr.

BTW I looked at my photos of the May 13 cruise on Ovation and I still chuckle seeing you in Thriller dance as well as Dancing with officers.

I think we had the best cruise on Ovation in Alaska and too bad no 11 day next year. And in 2021, the ship comes from Tokyo to Vancouver.

Will be interesting to see how Odyssey develops over next few years.

Toodles

56 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

Then they should make reservations open for USA right now and not just UK. Grrrrrr.

BTW I looked at my photos of the May 13 cruise on Ovation and I still chuckle seeing you in Thriller dance as well as Dancing with officers.

I think we had the best cruise on Ovation in Alaska and too bad no 11 day next year. And in 2021, the ship comes from Tokyo to Vancouver.

Toodles

The reservations are open for the US.  I just booked myself and a client on the Nov. 5 sailing 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

Toodles

They're visible on the US RCCL site and can be booked. Terrible pricing. But bookable.

• Like 1

GOOD CC has this information.  RCI never sent email saying on sale.

I booked the April 9th 8 day southern.  Very good pricing for Solo Balcony and the ship doesn't stop at Coco Cay either.  Yea.

But when I tried to put in for refundable, the price doubled and it came out wonky.  So I stuck with no refundable of $1502 rather than refundable of over $3000.  

The numbering of the rooms are a bit different from the RCI book.  

I am very happy with my price.  I am on the new APEX Celebrity a week after I get home in April 2021.

Spring time is best for sampling new ships.  Good luck with those booking the first one.  Ya know things can either go well or wrong.  I chose to slide out 5 months.

Again very glad I checked C Critic for this update.  Shame one RCI for not letting C&A folks know this information

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, smplybcause said:

A quantum I don't have to fly to? Nice! Anyone know if it'll have solo cabins or has royal nixed them on all new ships? 

She has studio OV Balconies that are reasonably priced for non-refundable, but super expensive for refundable

• Like 1