Pre-dawn Coffee??

dfsti

Good morning!! Can anyone tell me if they have 24hr coffee in the Lido Buffet (travelling on Vista if that makes a difference)? Or is room service the only way to get coffee around 5am?? I am an early riser and would love to be able to get a cup and sit and watch the water roll by!  TIA!

15 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

Yes, at least one Lido beverage station will be available early morning for self-service. You may see one shut down for cleaning but keep walking in the Lido dining area and you'll come to one 😉 

Yup, always one available. If you see it shut down, go to the other side.

3 minutes ago, FSHLOT said:

We always said, "We wish we had a coffee pot in the cabin." We would love that!!

Ain't gonna happen for obvious fire reasons!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FSHLOT said:

We always said, "We wish we had a coffee pot in the cabin."  That would be nice!!

2 hours ago, CRocks said:

1 hour ago, linbobky said:

ncl has coffee makers in balcony and higher rooms.

37 minutes ago, dbrucern said:

Actually the suites on the new Mardi Gras come with a coffee pot

Also,  RCI has In Room Mr. Coffee/Tea Service (kettle) in all their Suites (excluding JS).

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:30 AM, CRocks said:

On Holland America they have Nespresso machines in suites.  They have an automatic shut off.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 3:12 AM, sanmarcosman said:

Yes, at least one Lido beverage station will be available early morning for self-service. You may see one shut down for cleaning but keep walking in the Lido dining area and you'll come to one 😉 

So true. I've gone looking for coffee at all hours of the morning and even though I come across shut down stations, eventually I'll find one up and running.

• Like 2

On 11/17/2019 at 3:30 AM, CRocks said:

Yup, always one available. If you see it shut down, go to the other side.

On 11/17/2019 at 3:31 AM, FSHLOT said:

Yeah, just wishful thinking....😁

I was surprised to see a pot in my cabin (1A) on my recent Splendor TP. It may be for the Australian market. 

• Like 2

Coffee and hot water for tea is available 24/7.  I usually bring a travel mug with me so that I can keep my coffee extra hot and bring it back to my room.  Another idea if you want a pot of coffee you could either bring a thermal pot with you in your luggage then just get the coffee and cups from the Lido.  Im sure you would be a hit with your traveling companions or if you travel so like me just save yourself a couple of trips

Also I love to hang out on the upper deck sipping coffee and or going for a walk on the track (travel cup in hand).  There a usually a few other folks out but it is one of those times you can almost feel like you have the ship to yourself.   Very relaxing and lots of fun

Enjoy your trip.  

• Like 2

My cruise tradition, is first I buy a big mug in the fun shop. Then every morning I have pre-dawn coffee as far aft on Lido as I can be. Just watch the wake and listen to the water. There is a group of the same people, every day, with me. Then we take out our camera's and get great shots of the sunrise. I always make a few friends every cruise like that.

• Like 2