Personalizer down?

Cruise Raider

I was just able to make a cruise payment in my Personalizer. When I search for our cruise to check fares (before new promo starts) it is still the red "unavailable" message. I think it might have something to do with the Medallion Net pricing, since it does show the fares for the June 2nd cruise before ours and the Medallion Net won't be installed until June 12th - and those later cruises are the ones that are showing as unavailable right now. 

Well, still down using Edge or Chrome for me ... but as mentioned, I was successful using my iPad to get in yesterday.  I've been reading another thread that I found here on CC and some people noted that they couldn't get in their iPad.  Do you just think we are overloading the system?  hahaha 

Omigosh this is really annoying! I still can't search any cruises on the website. I have been seeing that dang red message since yesterday morning. I have family members asking me about the current fare of our cruise and cabin availability and I can't do squat. And someone above said that Princess person on the phone didn't seem to know about technical issues? 

I just read on another post that I should clear my cache on the browser that I am using ... total success!!  While we shouldn't have to do this ... you can at least get into your personalizer and work on your bookings and look up pricing ... 

Just a quick google search instructed me how to do this ... super simple, even for my non-techie  brain.  At least I can follow instructions ... I just would not have known to go there.  

• Like 1

Yes I just cleared my browser history and now Princess website works for cruise searches. Not sure why and I shouldn't have to do that just to use their website. And now I am having to look up all my logins and passwords and re log into all of the websites I use. What a pain. Not happy with Princess right now.

I am a retired IT consultant.  There have been way too many times I was onsite to help in updating a server only to have the update blow up the server.  Unfortunately each server is different with patches and new software causing the update to crash resulting in a mad rush to get the server back up and running.  Most servers are updated late at night on weekends (hard to do when it covers 6 time zones in the US alone).   Usually late Sunday night is the best time.  

If you have problems with your browser the first step is to clear the browser memory and try again.  If that is not working use a different browser (google chrome, Firefox or Microsoft edge).   Glad the web server is now up.

3 minutes ago, riffatsea said:

NOW new message on web site says they are having Technical Difficulties!

It gives phone numbers for different countries to call.

I have been getting this message since 2 December when we got on the Coral Princess. 

39 minutes ago, rocklinmom said:

Yes I just cleared my browser history and now Princess website works for cruise searches. Not sure why and I shouldn't have to do that just to use their website. And now I am having to look up all my logins and passwords and re log into all of the websites I use. What a pain. Not happy with Princess right now.

Get "LastPass". It saves all your log ins for you. All you have to remember is the password for LastPass.

• Thanks 1