Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

13 hours ago, Luckynana said:

More and more people are wearing masks in the stores here, also, Bonnie😔

Here the only place I have to wear a mask is the vet's office.  Everyone else has signs saying recommended but not mandatory.  Just took a trip to and from Texas to pick up my kitten and no place we stopped at required masks either.  

1566957624_Samantha1.thumb.jpeg.0fa036b2194b8c688cd9e6d9b5cb9288.jpeg

• Like 12

12 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Well this is a sad sight. 

12 hours ago, Luckynana said:

That's what our pool will look like tomorrow.  Minus the pavers .. we have concrete around our pool.😉

11 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

That is a sad sight.  

This afternoon here looked happier.  We have a month or so to go here. I just turned the heat up to 85.  It hasn’t run in sometime, but the weather looks good for the next couple weeks. As I have said, I’d rather heat the pool than the house. 

... 😁 Whereas ours is still open 😁 ....

20210918_102233.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 13

3 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

... and Millenium is "Millie", and Silhouette is "Sillie".... they like to nickname at Celebrity.

I find it endearing 🌷

I like Connie and Millie, but just can't call a ship Sillie. The indignities 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, George C said:

Funny thing is he just eats diet cat food other than his daily small can of tuna that he shares with his sister, now is 8 pound sister will eat anything, she just shared our eggplant parmigiana, she loves steak, chicken, pork, meatballs, Italian cheeses and almost everything else 

We have Sparky that will only eat cat food, he has no interest in people food, not even canned tuna.     Then we have Eva that we call the "scraper" as she will eat just about anything and she is the petite one.   I discovered this summer that she loves mushrooms.      One of our previous cats loved green beans and olives.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

Good morning. 

So yesterday I received two orders of the testing kits. The morning ones were our order complete from September 8 th. Now what is confusing is we got a second order we did not pay for and came with the card. Anyone else get this? 

37D221EE-44F3-4614-BB3B-3F130FC33DBF.jpeg

I read on other threads that people have been receiving these cards if they used the royal caribbean link to order their test kits vs. ordering on your own using the optum or emed links.      

Wow - so you got a free package of test kits....sshhh don't tell anyone😘

54 minutes ago, Keksie said:

Here the only place I have to wear a mask is the vet's office.  Everyone else has signs saying recommended but not mandatory.  Just took a trip to and from Texas to pick up my kitten and no place we stopped at required masks either.  

Oh, so adorable.     Boy or Girl and name please and lots of future pictures too, please!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

Good morning. 

So yesterday I received two orders of the testing kits. The morning ones were our order complete from September 8 th. Now what is confusing is we got a second order we did not pay for and came with the card. Anyone else get this? 

37D221EE-44F3-4614-BB3B-3F130FC33DBF.jpeg

Maybe you could subsidized your cruise by setting up a stand outside the cruise terminal and selling the extras to some desperate folks who need a test.

• Like 2

To all those who "stray" [sometimes, like me] to Celebrity --

There is a real drop of prices going on -- I was able to go from 8008$ to 6576$ (!!!!), and still keep the refundable deposit and all the other perks I had before.

@sgmn, @George C, @Arzeena, @Luckynana  and please forgive me all the others whom I didn't "detect" 😉

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

... and Millenium is "Millie", and Silhouette is "Sillie".... they like to nickname at Celebrity.

I find it endearing 🌷

LOL! I find it completely ridiculous ! Millie, Connie, Silly, Sammy, Pexy, Yondy, Edgy???? How Silly does that sound!🤣

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Keksie said:

Awww....nothing like bringing home a new baby!  And absolutely adorable!!  🙂  Purrrrr.....

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

To all those who "stray" [sometimes, like me] to Celebrity --

There is a real drop of prices going on -- I was able to go from 8008$ to 6576$ (!!!!), and still keep the refundable deposit and all the other perks I had before.

@sgmn, @George C, @Arzeena, @Luckynana  and please forgive me all the others whom I didn't "detect" 😉

Thanks Dani.

My category (SV) for my 10/9 Edge sailing shows sold out so I do not know if I am eliglble for the price drop. But will ask. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We have Sparky that will only eat cat food, he has no interest in people food, not even canned tuna.     Then we have Eva that we call the "scraper" as she will eat just about anything and she is the petite one.   I discovered this summer that she loves mushrooms.      One of our previous cats loved green beans and olives.

Mine would go bonkers wanting the corn husks from the sweet corn I was preparing.  She was not allowed any....but for some reason thought it was super cat nip and would freak out trying to grab it from me.  😵

• Like 4

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

This is more like Tshirt of the afternoon

MIZ....

I like your TSOTA.  My best friend graduated from there and is still a big fan.  I will be pulling for Mizzou…….all the way until Thanksgiving !

SEC SEC SEC

Wooooooooooooo Pig Sooie Razorbacks

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, island lady said:

Mine would go bonkers wanting the corn husks from the sweet corn I was preparing.  She was not allowed any....but for some reason thought it was super cat nip and would freak out trying to grab it from me.  😵

Hi!    I was thinking of you last night when I made pizza and used my stone.     did you pack your pizza stone?

Last weekend I had a dozen ears of corn from local farmers market and Sparky sat right there as I husked them on my patio, occasionally pulling a husk out of my hands and playing with it.    

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Keksie said:

Cute kitty!

Where in TX were you?  I'm in the Dallas area.  Maybe the sign on Kroger's door (masks required) was an old one but honestly the majority inside were wearing masks. And there was a clerk just standing inside the door even if his nose was exposed. 🤨

@George Cwhat is your experience in local stores?

Just now, Sunshine3601 said:

Hi!    I was thinking of you last night when I made pizza and used my stone.     did you pack your pizza stone?

Last weekend I had a dozen ears of corn from local farmers market and Sparky sat right there as I husked them on my patio, occasionally pulling a husk out of my hands and playing with it.    

No, we didn't take the stone up to Maine.  Tried premade deli bought pizza dough on a metal pizza pan...Bucky didn't like it.   

Ditto to making pizza last night now that we are back home in Florida.  I use my bread maker to make the dough, then onto the stone to prebake...then add toppings...then bake again.  Turned out great!!  No pictures...ate it too fast.  😉 

Katie used to try to gobble the corn husks...was tough to get it away from her when she nabbed one!  She was a unique kitty for sure.  😄 

• Like 3