Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

We just returned from the martini bar , love the live music starting early in the afternoon there and of course the martinis , they gave us a nice bottle of champagne which we now have in ice along with some snacks, unfortunately we also need to pack, unlike Cruise Wizard Gary we just have a single 7 day cruise, going to steak restaurant tonight, had a delicious lobster roll for lunch in Luminae. Flying home to Dallas about 2 pm. 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, George C said:

We just returned from the martini bar , love the live music starting early in the afternoon there and of course the martinis , they gave us a nice bottle of champagne which we now have in ice along with some snacks, unfortunately we also need to pack, unlike Cruise Wizard Gary we just have a single 7 day cruise, going to steak restaurant tonight, had a delicious lobster roll for lunch in Luminae. Flying home to Dallas about 2 pm. 

Glad you had a great cruise. Have a safe flight back home tomorrow.

We could have been packing on the Millenium had we both not cancelled.😁
We would also have had the pleasure of meeting you and your DW.

I am looking forward to our Edge cruise 7/17.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, derorim said:

Yes, in 58 days.  I actually think it's going to happen!

I can’t believe it is 58 days.  We booked in November after having two Oasis cruises canceled.  It seemed so far away. Starting to really look forward to it.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Glad you had a great cruise. Have a safe flight back home tomorrow.

We could have been packing on the Millenium had we both not cancelled.😁
We would also have had the pleasure of meeting you and your DW.

I am looking forward to our Edge cruise 7/17.

Happy I switched to Edge , flight I had leaving St Maarten had us changing planes and getting home about midnight, now we have a direct flight that gets us home about 5pm , we have two cats waiting, although they have been spoiled by pet sitter.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, George C said:

Happy I switched to Edge , flight I had leaving St Maarten had us changing planes and getting home about midnight, now we have a direct flight that gets us home about 5pm , we have two cats waiting, although they have been spoiled by pet sitter.

Pleased you have had a great cruise George.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, George C said:

Sounds like you had a wonderful cruise.  Safe travels back home.

• Like 1

Pizza is what our grandson wanted for supper tonight.  So I went to pick up the order my wife called in, and there were two large pizzas waiting.  She saw the two boxes, and she asked why I brought home two.   

I asked her what she ordered, and she said a large cheese and pepperoni.   

Sure enough, one box said cheese, and one said pepperoni. 😂😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

20 hours ago, helen haywood said:

I haven’t felt exactly the same about Chilean Sea Bass since finding out it is neither sea bass nor Chilean.  Clever marketers quite rightly decided the fish’s real name of Patagonian Toothfish wasn’t as appealing. 😜

Oh, no!!!  Say it isn't so!  I was just looking at the menu of a new restaurant in town, and I was planning on getting it when we go there next week!