Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

9 hours ago, brillohead said:

Hey @Ocean Boy, Jade told me to tell you that this free Kindle book is one you should get:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C3ZBDT6W

101 Ways To Know If Your Cat Is Italian: How To Talk To Your Cat About Its Secret Life And Learn The Essence Of Being Italian

51PqJRAWzL.jpg.b7f7b14a69fa15fc4b6258ad215cc5b8.jpg

Written by Seamus Mullarkey 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, George C said:

We were in suite restaurant on celebrity in March and waiter asked us how many lobster tails we wanted, we both said one , I am not a big eater but when it arrived it was the size of a large shrimp, we then increased our order. 

That’s good that they did that. I’ve really noticed the the lobster tails seem to be getting smaller and smaller. Most likely because Royal can get them cheaper in bulk.

9 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

I agree have enjoyed that pool several times. I prefer to swim in a pool to the ocean but I like to look and listen to the ocean!

Im getting to feel the same way.

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

It is a thoracic aortic aneurysm.  I actually have two, but the largest is 45.4mm.  They say when it reaches 50mm, surgery is recommended.  So now, they have me on blood pressure medications to lower it, so it doesn’t have to work so hard.  And, they limit me on the amount of weight I can lift. 

Never had really high blood pressure, and consistently had readings around 130/80.  Now I am getting around 105/65.

The good news is, if it doesn’t get larger, surgery will not be needed. 

Thinking of you and hoping surgery will not be needed.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, jmh2006 said:

@LuckynanaMaryann will be thinking of you and Jim.  Does he have a date scheduled for his valve replacement?

Thank you, Jen.  I was just referring to when the doctor knew it was time for the operation.  He was operated on in 2015.  Thank you for your lovely thoughts.

How is your new home coming along?  Hope you have/had fun decorating 🥰

12 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

I'm currently in rural Idaho looking for property.  

IMG_1028.thumb.jpeg.866c4c97e012b6f5d374f6d7b63c843a.jpeg

Two places to look at tomorrow.

Good luck, Dave!  I hope you find what you are looking for😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Won a little hamper of goodies in a raffle.   Happy to pack all the chocolates in the suitcase for the upcoming cruise.945EFB40-6382-4676-898F-3C41C540BDAD.thumb.jpeg.5b58826bbe34b7d4355af1c567c6d550.jpeg

Very cool!  When is your cruise, and on what ship?

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Thank you, Jen.  I was just referring to when the doctor knew it was time for the operation.  He was operated on in 2015.  Thank you for your lovely thoughts.

I thought you were referring to something in the past but, then, I get confused on this thread frequently.😑

• Like 1

13 hours ago, brillohead said:

Hey @Ocean Boy, Jade told me to tell you that this free Kindle book is one you should get:

101 Ways To Know If Your Cat Is Italian: How To Talk To Your Cat About Its Secret Life And Learn The Essence Of Being Italian

In my mind she is Italian. Makes no difference to me that her breed is Russian Blue.😄

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, brillohead said:

My granddog who predicted the winner of Survivor responds to commands in English and Hebrew.I am currently teaching him to respond in Italian.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

The only one left on my favorites from day one is Heidi ,but since Yam Yam will be the winner it makes no difference who I am rooting for.

I still have two favorites.  Their names both start with the letter C.  I find Yam Yam annoying and hope he leaves soon, no matter what your dog thinks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1