Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

20 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

Are you staying on for Bella 2.5?  I hope so I would love to meet you in person. 

Thank you, Dorothy, same here.

Too many unknowns right now, we're fearing an attack from Iran, and no cease fire as yet.....

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Too many unknowns right now, we're fearing an attack from Iran, and no cease fire as yet.....

Stay safe and sending prayers your way.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

I will keep my fingers crossed and hope things change the sooner the better. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Yes that’s one my list to visit too while we are there along with the Bamboo Club, both in Long Beach. Love to meet up. We will be there Wednesday October 16th and Thursday October 17th. I can give you my cell. Email me at gpsteele7 at g mail dot com.

I see there is one in NYC with a interesting name Otto’s shrunken head 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, George C said:

I see there is one in NYC with a interesting name Otto’s shrunken head 

The best one in NY is the Sunken Harbor Club in Brooklyn.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

The best one in NY is the Sunken Harbor Club in Brooklyn.

I lived and worked in that area in late 1970’s . Might need to visit haven’t showed that area of Brooklyn to my wife.

46 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Yes that’s one my list to visit too while we are there along with the Bamboo Club, both in Long Beach. Love to meet up. We will be there Wednesday October 16th and Thursday October 17th. I can give you my cell. Email me at gpsteele7 at g mail dot com.

email sent. 🙂 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, George C said:

I lived and worked in that area in late 1970’s . Might need to visit haven’t showed that area of Brooklyn to my wife.

Sunken Harbor Club even though I have not been to it yet has a great reputation. Its bar manager Garret Richard has written a very popular book on Tiki cocktails called Tropical Standards. He is like a chemist for cocktails. It’s small and takes reservations but looks fabulous.

IMG_4298.thumb.jpeg.22944a5c46839b4464733da070dbd07c.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Praying for Peace for you, your family, and Israel, Dani.🙏❤️

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Even though I do not post often, you are always in my thoughts.

I hope that there will soon be peace for you, your family, friends and all of Israel.🙏☮️

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Bonnie, why don't you try to uninstall the app and after a few minutes install it again.  Perhaps that will work for you?

We had to put the cell problem on hold.  When I had more time about 2 hours later, the problem didn't exist, both on my phone and Jack's.  App is working.  Yes!

3 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Me too me too!

I was going to post "me three, me three" but I see @Luckynana Maryann beat me to it so..."me four, me four"

I would venture to say a whole lot more than 4 are anxious to meet our Dani!

Of course, prayers for safety in Israel.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

I was going to post "me three, me three" but I see @Luckynana Maryann beat me to it so..."me four, me four"

I would venture to say a whole lot more than 4 are anxious to meet our Dani!

Of course, prayers for safety in Israel.

I agree, many here are anxious, and keeping our fingers crossed, that we will be able to meet Dani.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

If you have to have a skin cancer that is the better one to get... if that helps at all.

It does help. Thanks. I kind of feel defective. ☺️ And I can't check "no" in the little box on medical intake forms anymore. Where it asks if you have ever had cancer. ☺️

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

So yesterday, our youngest grandchild, William, became a teenager, since he celebrated his 13th Birthday!🎈

Happy Birthday to William 🎂 I hope he had a wonderful day if he celebrated yesterday.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Coralc said:

It does help. Thanks. I kind of feel defective. ☺️ And I can't check "no" in the little box on medical intake forms anymore. Where it asks if you have ever had cancer. ☺️

I only ever started ticking those boxes when I had a melanoma cut out.  Prior to that BCC & SCCs (I’ve had multiple removed) had not required notification.  Maybe it’s different in the US?

All the best for the removal of your SCC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

I only ever started ticking those boxes when I had a melanoma cut out.  Prior to that BCC & SCCs (I’ve had multiple removed) had not required notification.  Maybe it’s different in the US?

All the best for the removal of your SCC.

I don't know? That is a good question, because it is new to me. Melanoma is scarier than SCC. I am glad you are doing well.  I think if you check the box, the doctor probably just inquires further. It just seems like I failed an exam. 🤔

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, h20skibum said:

I don’t think 315 miles for a one day drive is bad.  When we make our drive to Florida each winter, we break it into three 400 mile segments. 

Of course, depending on how bad traffic is, even short distances could take a long time.  I was just reading about the 12 hour traffic backups on the interstate in New Hampshire after the eclipse.  Sounded like people faced some challenges with that.   

You aren’t really comparing like with like.

Big difference between driving 400 miles in US and 400 miles in UK. 

2 hours ago, Coralc said:

I don't know? That is a good question, because it is new to me. Melanoma is scarier than SCC. I am glad you are doing well.  I think if you check the box, the doctor probably just inquires further. It just seems like I failed an exam. 🤔

Patti, I had a BCC removed about 12 years ago, and it never occurred to me to check that box.  🙀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1