Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 minute ago, HBE4 said:

I can be, um, maybe the ticket taker? Show people to their seats? Part of the stage crew? Or a gopher? You know...go fer coffee...go fetch lunch, etc. That's kinda my specialty.

I'll be the bartender...🍸🥃🥂🍷   🤣

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

I was going to suggest "Sea Dog and the Kruising Krakens" but he may be too humble to take top billing so Kruising Kraken it is.  I can hardly wait until they release their first song: "Dancing in the Minefields".

Lol, you got me right I would never want top billing. I liked playing in the back behind the other musicians. One time we played a concert  for 3,000 people on a huge stage. I was on a drum riser way above the rest of the band. I hated it because I felt so exposed. 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Hi Jim, has your kitchen reno started yet?

Been a delay in the start,  New start date is now September 12th. Delay was on their end, we have  been ready!

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Been a delay in the start,  New start date is now September 12th. Delay was on their end, we have  been ready!

We are also getting bids on our kitchen redo , I am happy with what we have but better half isn’t. That most likely will start soon . 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

We need to think of a name for the band.

The Critic’s????

6 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

The Castaways?

6 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

The CC’s?

5 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

The Monopoly?

5 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

The Kruising Krakens

4 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

The Boardwalkers.

The OBCs? 

The Chair Hogs? 

The "I tip way more in cash than the auto-grats" chest-thumpers?

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

The following are real names of bands :

Ultimate Spinach 

Cat Mother and The All Night Newsboys

Elephants Memory

Fried Rice and The White Guys

Turnpike Joe and The Traffic Jam

If they could make it with those names then the CC group can make it too.

And I thought "Echo & the Bunny men" and "Toad the Wet Sprocket" were weird names.

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

And I thought "Echo & the Bunny men" and "Toad the Wet Sprocket" were weird names.

I love the soundtrack in "The Lost Boys". Echo & the Bunnymen did "People Are Strange". And that sax solo from Tim Capello, on "I Still Believe" is still about the sexiest performance I have ever watched. 😄

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Coralc said:

I love the soundtrack in "The Lost Boys". Echo & the Bunnymen did "People Are Strange". And that sax solo from Tim Capello, on "I Still Believe" is still about the sexiest performance I have ever watched. 😄

Patti...well, yeah, his shirt was off and he was all oiled up....🤣🤤....unless I 'Googled' the wrong video. 🤣 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

Patti...well, yeah, his shirt was off and he was all oiled up....🤣🤤....unless I 'Googled' the wrong video. 🤣 

Yes, that's the one. 😃 Not my type, but still very sexy. Bill thinks I have a thing for sax players. 😃Rod Stewart put on kind of a hot, sexy show too, although he is short and tiny. He wiggles well, if that is a descriptor. :classic_biggrin: I don't know. It is kind of interesting what we find sexy sometimes. 

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Coralc said:

It is kind of interesting what we find sexy sometimes. 

My DD is loving the fact she has to do Telehealth appointments this year due to Covid.  Her GP is a young Englishman with a “sexy” accent. She seems to appreciate it more via phone.

Edited by aussielozzie18
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

5 hours ago, Coralc said:

Yes, that's the one. 😃 Not my type, but still very sexy. Bill thinks I have a thing for sax players. 😃Rod Stewart put on kind of a hot, sexy show too, although he is short and tiny. He wiggles well, if that is a descriptor. :classic_biggrin: I don't know. It is kind of interesting what we find sexy sometimes. 

Well, since you brought it up,  the saxophone is probably one of thr sexiest musical instruments.  😁

"He wiggles well".  Lol. Love that description.  I'm going to see if I can work it into a conversation.  😆 

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4