Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 hours ago, taznremmy said:

@dani negreanu I wanted to add my thoughts and prayers for your family, and for all of Israel.  I just disembarked the Radiance this morning, so I was 'blissfully' ignorant as to what was happening. Watching this evenings news sickened and saddened me.  Please keep posting so that we know you are OK. 🙏

Yes, I keep checking our thread, hoping that Dani is either posting or liking on our thread.  So many prayers for Dani's family as well as Bonnie and Jack's many family members living there.🙏  

@dani negreanu  @BonTexasNY

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mo&fran said:

7 days after my last radiation treatment, the throat swelling went down and I had my first food that I swallowed. And I can talk again.

Throat is still pretty sore.

Things look positive for Oct 14 sail date.

Awesome news!!!!  So happy for you!🥰

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@taznremmy @dani negreanu Yes, it was a tiny frog that caught Minnie’s eye.  I had no idea there were frogs that little bitty!!  It curled up/hunched down for a nap later…I was afraid it was dead (never seen a sleeping frog…sounds like a fairy tale) so I asked George to go check.  He reported it was alive and well.  He said we have lots of frogs; as long as they stay outside eating bugs that’s fine with me.

@mo&fran What was the first thing you ate?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

@taznremmy @dani negreanu Yes, it was a tiny frog that caught Minnie’s eye.  I had no idea there were frogs that little bitty!!  It curled up/hunched down for a nap later…I was afraid it was dead (never seen a sleeping frog…sounds like a fairy tale) so I asked George to go check.  He reported it was alive and well.  He said we have lots of frogs; as long as they stay outside eating bugs that’s fine with me.

@mo&fran What was the first thing you ate?

Pudding

beef broth and noodles

• Like 14

Just from Israel's point of view --

Our family, our friends, our neighbors and all our acquaintances are very thankful to President Biden for standing by Israel and saying that we have to right to defend ourselves.

This declaration gives us a lot of strength and a very much needed moral boost.

• Like 30
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Just from Israel's point of view --

Our family, our friends, our neighbors and all our acquaintances are very thankful to President Biden for standing by Israel and saying that we have to right to defend ourselves.

This declaration gives us a lot of strength and a very much needed moral boost.

Stay strong & stay safe. I know that's it easy for me to write as I don't have to endure the endless cycle of unnecessary violence. Unfathomable to me on many levels but as you can see, there are many here concerned about you & your family. Hang in there, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Unfathomable to me on many levels but as you can see, there are many here concerned about you & your family.

@HBE4

and those who expressed sympathy for our plight --

You have no idea how much your thoughts and prayers are keeping me sane. Thank you, ALL, again, from the bottom of my heart.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 6

21 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

@HBE4

You have no idea how much your thoughts and prayers are keeping me sane. Thank you, ALL, again, from the bottom of my heart.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 We are here for you, Dani.  You are in our prayers.  Love you!💕💕💕💕💕💕

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

@HBE4

We are here for you as family, as one United.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, George C said:

Bills lost made it somewhat close at end , I think it was a huge advantage for Jaguars to be in London all week rather than fly in like bills did on Friday. Amazing how many Bills fans were in stadium. 

My brother lives in London and he said Bills Mafia took over the city this weekend.

• Like 3

Since there’s conversation about Barcelona, one of my favourite things was the Bodega Maestrazgo. It’s easy walking distance from Las Ramblas, and if you’re looking for wine for the ship, it’s ideal. We did a tasting menu, with wine and vermut, which was easily the equivalent of a large supper. 

• Like 4

Had beautiful weather in Sydney yesterday.  My friend & I took my dad up to North Head (short drive from Manly) to see the new lookouts and we then went to the nice cafe nearby.  I had a golden latte & a kale salad.  Not had either before but both delicious.

then we spent the afternoon in dad’s garden.  My friend and I cutting off all the remaining snow peas.  Then it was a game of spotting the stink bugs in dad’s orange tree, so dad could then spray them.  Lastly, we sat on dad’s deck and chatted.  Whilst we were there a kookaburra flew in and landed on a branch on the orange tree.  He was looking at something specific.  He flew down to dad’s vegie patch.  Did it twice.  Dad was concerned for his strawberries (which I thought unlikely) so I had to stealthily creep up the garden to observe.  Strawberries safe. B4008994-73DD-4B1E-8800-1AF58B83F1CA.thumb.jpeg.bcee2758ef97ba5e5df1a3da24f480d4.jpeg

1DA24F53-F7AD-4B00-BE37-3119F6111DF9.thumb.jpeg.53de5415040335eba31226da25e67c8b.jpeg

CC4F884C-6F66-4BA3-A28C-43D36808882B.thumb.jpeg.d5580a9cac8f88775a74d6b1fd5aa4f9.jpeg

Love the use of Sydney Sandstone at the new lookouts.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Had beautiful weather in Sydney yesterday.  My friend & I took my dad up to North Head (short drive from Manly) to see the new lookouts and we then went to the nice cafe nearby.  I had a golden latte & a kale salad.  Not had either before but both delicious.

then we spent the afternoon in dad’s garden.  My friend and I cutting off all the remaining snow peas.  Then it was a game of spotting the stink bugs in dad’s orange tree, so dad could then spray them.  Lastly, we sat on dad’s deck and chatted.  Whilst we were there a kookaburra flew in and landed on a branch on the orange tree.  He was looking at something specific.  He flew down to dad’s vegie patch.  Did it twice.  Dad was concerned for his strawberries (which I thought unlikely) so I had to stealthily creep up the garden to observe.  Strawberries safe. B4008994-73DD-4B1E-8800-1AF58B83F1CA.thumb.jpeg.bcee2758ef97ba5e5df1a3da24f480d4.jpeg

1DA24F53-F7AD-4B00-BE37-3119F6111DF9.thumb.jpeg.53de5415040335eba31226da25e67c8b.jpeg

CC4F884C-6F66-4BA3-A28C-43D36808882B.thumb.jpeg.d5580a9cac8f88775a74d6b1fd5aa4f9.jpeg

Love the use of Sydney Sandstone at the new lookouts.

I always enjoy your beautiful pictures.  Please keep them coming.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, George C said:

Bills lost made it somewhat close at end , I think it was a huge advantage for Jaguars to be in London all week rather than fly in like bills did on Friday. Amazing how many Bills fans were in stadium. 

That’s exactly what I thought. I think the two weeks made a difference.

• Like 1

My stepdaughter and my brother-in-law were both recently in Barcelona.  It’s funny, I just didn’t care for Barcelona.  Seems to me you either love Gaudi or you don’t…and I don’t.  Instead of Sagrada Familia give me St. Peter’s, St. Mary Maggiore, the Pantheon, the Colosseum, Trevi fountain, Borghese gardens, Victor Emmanuel monument…you catch my drift.  Different strokes…

@dani negreanu you have an extended family all over the world keeping you in their prayers.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

My stepdaughter and my brother-in-law were both recently in Barcelona.  It’s funny, I just didn’t care for Barcelona.  Seems to me you either love Gaudi or you don’t…and I don’t.  Instead of Sagrada Familia give me St. Peter’s, St. Mary Maggiore, the Pantheon, the Colosseum, Trevi fountain, Borghese gardens, Victor Emmanuel monument…you catch my drift.  Different strokes…

I'm happy to see you like the Motherland.🙂😊

• Like 6

Amazing comeback by Simone Biles.  Unstoppable.  Such a pleasure to watch her after her courageous step down from the Tokyo Olympics 3 years ago.  She truly is the GOAT.  For those that don't know. Greatest Of All Time.

I will never comprehend how gymnasts back flip consecutive times on the balance beam. Lots of training for sure.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

@Sea Dog Greg, how are you feeling?

Better Friday was really rough with cramps. Yesterday better and today improved. My (sorry for describing) groin are where my lymph nodes are located are still tender and a little swollen but not painful like they were. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I'm happy to see you like the Motherland.🙂😊

I loved Barcelona perfect city to start a cruise, much cheaper and less crowded than Rome , I loved my cruise leaving from there of course best part of the cruise was 5 ports in Italy, but after doing Rome a couple of times I not that anxious to return, my favorite cities was Florence, Naples and Venice, best pizza in the world was in Naples, we went to a hear Sophia Loren speak about a decade ago and we were able to ask a question, what is your favorite food, she said I am from Naples so of course it’s pizza. 

• Like 7