Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

I won’t even say how long our heat has been on.   Happy wife, and all that. 😂

I have even been getting prompted to get the propane heater set up by the hot tub already.   

I don't remember how many days last winter we turned on the heat.  Probably 5 days or less but then this is Texas. 😉 However, AC is another story!

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

I can’t post anything lighthearted right now until we hear from Dani.  When @BonTexasNY asked her if she had enough food and water and she “thanked “ her post but has not replied.  The situation in Israel is so horrible…

Prayers for safety 

❤️

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

We have the same temperatures as Ken here.

We turned on our furnace on Monday. Heated floor in the master bathroom, which is on a timer, yesterday. Snow tires go on next week.  I’m not looking forward to winter but we are prepared. 

• Like 9

9 hours ago, helen haywood said:

I can’t post anything lighthearted right now until we hear from Dani.  When @BonTexasNY asked her if she had enough food and water and she “thanked “ her post but has not replied.  The situation in Israel is so horrible…

I'm trying to keep things light in here for Dani.  It's hard because I don't want to seem insensitive.  But Dani knows where my heart is.  Where all of our hearts are.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 5

22 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

We had this in our house in Ohio.  Best money we ever spent.  Not really needed in Florida. 🙂

Not really needed but would be so nice in our bathroom.  If we ever have to redo that floor I would be tempted.!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

We had this in our house in Ohio.  Best money we ever spent.  Not really needed in Florida. 🙂

Not really necessary in South Carolina, but it sure is nice.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I see someone already created a thread.  The change was made to "assist in the refueling process"? Not sure what that means, other than they are trying to conserve fuel due to price increase.

It's only a matter of time before someone posts that the only reason they booked that cruise was to visit family & friends in St. Thomas that they haven't seen in 20 years and it's not fair, Royal is deceitful & they want their money back.   LOL.

We would be highly annoyed if they removed St Thomas from our cruise that is one of our favorite islands along with St Maarten, my wife gets Christmas cards from some of there jewelry stores 😢

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, George C said:

We would be highly annoyed if they removed St Thomas from our cruise that is one of our favorite islands along with St Maarten, my wife gets Christmas cards from some of there jewelry stores 😢

I could be annoyed. But I chose not to.
DH, on the other hand, grumbled a bit.

• Like 4