Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

@Sea Dog

I hope these next few days before your cruise hold no more surprises. I can only hope that you and your wife get to sail, and leave your worry’s behind. Prayers for your brother in law. 

Also. 

Could you be a teeth grinder??
I guess the majority of grinders or teeth clenched do it at night. 
For me I also clench  up as I drive. And these last few months with traveling to babysit I have been going to town. Literally so much do I am on my second tooth guard. 

Yup. Mine is in many many hours. 

Take care. 

• Like 3

@dani negreanu  there’s nothing more I can add that the others haven’t said.  My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and your country.  I hope you find some small comfort from all the concerned people here, especially those who quietly read along but commented in the past couple of days to let you know of their well wishes.  
My thoughts and prayers for @BonTexasNY, Bonnie and Jacks family also. 
🙏🙏🙏

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Lionesss said:

@Sea Dog

I hope these next few days before your cruise hold no more surprises. I can only hope that you and your wife get to sail, and leave your worry’s behind. Prayers for your brother in law. 

Also. 

Could you be a teeth grinder??
I guess the majority of grinders or teeth clenched do it at night. 
For me I also clench  up as I drive. And these last few months with traveling to babysit I have been going to town. Literally so much do I am on my second tooth guard. 

Yup. Mine is in many many hours. 

Take care. 

At the dentist today we talked about it. I told him that I may grind my teeth at night. He also asked if I bite my fingernails. I said yes as I’ve had that habit ever since I was a kid. I know I was doing it Sunday night watching the Chiefs football game. I bet it got chipped then and I didn’t notice it till the middle of the night. If it was nail biting it will force me to not do that anymore.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, George C said:

I paid about 4,500 for 2 for our 11/26 7 day cruise in grand suite on harmony 

GS cabins are sold out on that 11/1 cruise but if they were listed, I'm sure the rate would be more than your 7 night cruise AND it seems that the only cabins available on 11/1 are balcony cabins.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I hope you find some small comfort from all the concerned people here, especially those who quietly read along but commented in the past couple of days to let you know of their well wishes.  

Thank you, Deb.

And let's make it a HUGE COMFORT -- I'm grateful for every one of the well wishes, thoughts and prayers.

Trying to find the right words, the "essence" being -- I wish I could be back, being a regular poster, writing and being read, about routine cruising, other trips, kids, grandkids, anniversaries, weddings and birthdays, with minor health issues [teeth, jaws?] thrown in...

• Like 20
  • Thanks 12

19 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Thank you, Deb.

And let's make it a HUGE COMFORT -- I'm grateful for every one of the well wishes, thoughts and prayers.

Trying to find the right words, the "essence" being -- I wish I could be back, being a regular poster, writing and being read, about routine cruising, other trips, kids, grandkids, anniversaries, weddings and birthdays, with minor health issues [teeth, jaws?] thrown in...

Take care and stay safe Dani and we will all be happy for you and your family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@DaniDanielle Thank you for reaching out to Lenny. Good to know that he is okay, just not up to posting with what he is going through now. If he is reading CC, I hope he realizes that people genuinely care about him and wish him and Toby well.

@mo&fran I was pleased to read your post about being able to eat real

food again.

I am hoping that you continue to heal on the way to returned good health.

@dani negreanu and @BonTexasNY I am reminded of both of you and your families when I hear the news reports.

Can only hope that the destruction will end soon and that a feeling of peace and safety will be given to the people of Israel soon.

I was thinking if food,water and supplies can be sent some way to Israel. Will the Red Cross or other humanitarian services intercede to bring comfort to the people there?

If so, will there be a way to donate to the cause?

Bonnie, would you have some information about this?

@Sea Dog Read your posts. You and your wife have a lot going on pre cruise.

Have your stomach issues been resolved?

Will you be able to decorate for Christmas when you return from the cruise  before having the knee surgery? 

Seems like you need a break and have something good happen in your life.

Considering the events in Israel and certain medical issues facing some of the posters here, I realize that my DH and I are fortunate that things are going well in our lives at the moment. We are grateful

for this and our hearts go out to those who are troubled here on CC and our own friends and family .

Life can be very tough and we need to reach out with caring to those who share the journey with us.

Wishing all a very good night.

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, MJSailors said:

@Sea Dog Read your posts. You and your wife have a lot going on pre cruise.

Have your stomach issues been resolved?

Will you be able to decorate for Christmas when you return from the cruise  before having the knee surgery? 

Seems like you need a break and have something good happen in your life.

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

Yes my stomach is a lot better. My lymph nodes in my groin are still a little swollen and tender but they are getting better.

I know it’s crazy but I have most of the Christmas decorations up. I figured it was easier to do it before we cruise than trying to get it in before my surgery. The outdoor decorations are going to be scaled back. I’m not putting up the 3 animated trees, too much work and I won’t be able to take them down after Christmas. Here is a pic of the great room tree before it gets decorated next to some decorations for Halloween.

IMG_2213.thumb.jpeg.5e21e44c91e87ffd9cbbda4c17790deb.jpeg

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

At the dentist today we talked about it. I told him that I may grind my teeth at night. He also asked if I bite my fingernails. I said yes as I’ve had that habit ever since I was a kid. I know I was doing it Sunday night watching the Chiefs football game. I bet it got chipped then and I didn’t notice it till the middle of the night. If it was nail biting it will force me to not do that anymore.

Castor oil on your nails....anti biting remedy. 😁You taste it 🤢, you won't bite. Great grandmas' home remedies.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1