Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I'm sure you got an amazing price from back when empress sailings were selling cheap!

That we did. Ellen found the deals, John told me and Ken worked his magic. GS on Odyssey, and OS on Harmony and Voyager. Sweet deal. Too good to refuse. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, M8VER3 said:

That we did. Ellen found the deals, John told me and Ken worked his magic. GS on Odyssey, and OS on Harmony and Voyager. Sweet deal. Too good to refuse. 

Awesome!

And the fabulous prices we all got for the suites for baltic sailings, now 2022.  They were a steal too in 2020.

• Like 3

Just now, Sunshine3601 said:

Awesome!

And the fabulous prices we all got for the suites for baltic sailings, now 2022.  They were a steal too in 2020.

Definitely are some suite deals , we got a great deal on our celebrity July 3rd cruise. Getting a royal suite for under 5k. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Awesome!

Yes. Looking forward to that Baltic Cruise. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, M8VER3 said:

Don’t seem to. Certainly the snakes can’t eat them once they get a little size. I don’t think the fangs/teeth can bite into the hard shell. Rattlesnakes like the burrow as rats/mice frequent the same areas and are great protein for snakes. They seem to cooperate together. I’ve heard stories of these Gopher burrows as a Rattlesnake Den. Generally, we you find one Rattlesnake in a great location, you’ll find many more. 

In that case, I would have the guys and the diggers finding every burrow possible to relocate the snakes.....  and the turtles, although that would only be because of the snakes....

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

As a typical northerner, I was expecting a hole to be dug for a basement.  I have no idea how you guys make due without that storage space.

That’s why he needs 6 garages. 😁

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, mo&fran said:

Just received an email from Royal. Our Indy cruise in October has been canceled and we are now on Odyssey. They are doing this automatically, and for the same price.

WE has scheduled on Odyssey back in February, so we may still get to go on her this year. 

Woohoo, same for us and I got a really good rate. I just noticed they changed Grand Cayman to the Bahamas. 🤮 I was debating about canceling it so now we will have to decide if we want to go just to check out the Odyssey. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mo&fran said:

Even better, it leaving from Port Everglade, Indy was Miami.   FLL is a 45 minute drive from my house.

Miami isn’t to bad for us, but we’re less than 5 miles from the port. We much prefer Port Everglades.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Woohoo, same for us and I got a really good rate. I just noticed they changed Grand Cayman to the Bahamas. 🤮 I was debating about canceling it so now we will have to decide if we want to go just to check out the Odyssey. 

If you've never been on a Quantum class ship, you might want to give it a try.

It is a fun one, well laid out, and the 270 area is amazing.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dani negreanu said:

I'm sure others will remark about Nate's car, but I'm "all in" about Nate's shoes....😉

They are certainly bright.

I have a bright red pair Pauline bought for me years ago that I have only worn a couple of times.

• Like 2

@island lady

I'm kind of superstitious regarding wishing "Happy Birthday" ahead of time, so I've waited until now, when I suppose in Maine and all US (beside Hawaii)😉 is already June 5th....

Happy Birthday, Pat,

Hope your day will be a very enjoyable one 💐

• Like 4

9 hours ago, singinalot said:

Nate and I stopped at an abandoned warehouse tonight and I got some drone shots before my battery died. 🤦🏼‍♀️ No, the swirl marks are not from him 🤣DB6C8DAD-706D-45C8-8A6E-E4BD79D4FCD1.thumb.jpeg.5626e360fbea82e1f5a1797c8ce2c3db.jpeg

4AEB24F2-E52D-41F4-9386-F9A3830A607C.thumb.jpeg.dafbf720ca5e0d5ed79cbde2686293fe.jpeg

6FE52EDF-D61E-42DC-841E-70EEC7A89C91.thumb.jpeg.81cc7ad17b6f7bd4a0f119373c3139a4.jpeg

8315EA73-32E8-47ED-9049-CB15FD132758.thumb.jpeg.01b88cdab990c093feea81b9dceb6610.jpeg

IMG_4394.MOV

Nice wheels.............I'm afraid that even if I could be wedged inside that you would have to bury me and the car!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, M8VER3 said:

We too shifted to a Harmony GS next April but from a May Majesty rather Empress.  Ken did the magic and I think I also owe Ellen a thank you for finding it.  Thanks @molly361.  Great deal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

We too shifted to a Harmony GS next April but from a May Majesty rather Empress.  Ken did the magic and I think I also owe Ellen a thank you for finding it.  Thanks @molly361.  Great deal.

You're welcome.  The good old days.  Now if we could only get to take one of them.  

• Like 6

11 hours ago, M8VER3 said:

Three OS for us.  All on the Harmony  January March and May 2022

Edited by molly361
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, molly361 said:

You're welcome.  The good old days.  Now if we could only get to take one of them.  

You guys are going to get spoiled. We used to do balconies until we ended up on Majesty, which only has balconies with Suites. Our room attendant gave us a quick look at a GS on Majesty. Our next cruise was on a 11 night Serenade to Southern Caribbean. We were booked in a balcony. We decided to try to upgrade to a GS, however, they were all booked. We were given an option to waitlist for a GS.  About 2 months out, Royal called and said a GS cabin became available. We took it. Things haven’t been the same since. Boss says GS forever. I like the way see thinks. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, M8VER3 said:

You guys are going to get spoiled. We used to do balconies until we ended up on Majesty, which only has balconies with Suites. Our room attendant gave us a quick look at a GS on Majesty. Our next cruise was on a 11 night Serenade to Southern Caribbean. We were booked in a balcony. We decided to try to upgrade to a GS, however, they were all booked. We were given an option to waitlist for a GS.  About 2 months out, Royal called and said a GS cabin became available. We took it. Things haven’t been the same since. Boss says GS forever. I like the way see thinks. 

That is a bit like me moving from ocean views to balconies. After my first balcony things haven't been the same. Though OVs suited my needs fine for a long time I got to a point where I appreciate having a retreat from the commotion of the ship.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

That is a bit like me moving from ocean views to balconies. After my first balcony things haven't been the same. Though OVs suited my needs fine for a long time I got to a point where I appreciate having a retreat from the commotion of the ship.

Don’t try a GS or higher. You’ll be hooked. 

• Like 3