Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Our farm auction items start to close in the next 20 minutes. Going to be busy watching for a few hours tonight.  Currently our semen and embryo tanks are the high priced items at $220 each with over an hour to go on them. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, yogimax said:

Have you noticed, though, that the car ads all seem to encourage speeding and reckless driving?

And barrelling over sand dunes.  Cause, you know, people always drive thru the middle of the Sahara desert. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Our farm auction items start to close in the next 20 minutes. Going to be busy watching for a few hours tonight.  Currently our semen and embryo tanks are the high priced items at $220 each with over an hour to go on them. 

Uhhh, semen tank?

My normally dependable Rolodex of sarcastic and witty replies is coming up empty. 😐

• Haha 3

Of course they are, it was predictable.

Edit: Clearly sex sells. 

14 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Uhhh, semen tank?

My normally dependable Rolodex of sarcastic and witty replies is coming up empty. 😐

I got you, see above.  Sometimes simple is best, I think

Edited by Domino D
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, singinalot said:

Floridaaaaaaa! we here! 

Travel day couldn’t have been easier. Picked up the rental car and the attendant said “wow you got a heck of a deal”. 🤣🤣🤣 have you met me? that’s my middle name.

Brand new Jeep Cherokee for 4 days $187

Where did you end up staying?

Have fun. Drive safely.

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

Uhhh, semen tank?

Have you run dry.  Can’t come up with anything? 😉😂

You should have heard the jokes when I was emptying the tanks of old doses before they went to the auction.  Insert joke here.  See, they don’t end. I had to be careful not to make a mess. They just keep coming. 

50357227-87F6-480E-9019-9D04869E0892.thumb.jpeg.7d798120500c6f6ed8575aa951c572c6.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

You should have heard the jokes when I was emptying the tanks of old doses before they went to the auction.  Insert joke here.  See, they don’t end. I had to be careful not to make a mess. They just keep coming. 

🤣🤣

I guess I was having a limp (funny) bone moment.  Don't judge. It happens to the best of us. 

Trying to keep my comments family friendly. But sometimes its just to hard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

36 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

So were you performing artificial desemination?

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

I guess I was having a limp (funny) bone moment.  Don't judge. It happens to the best of us. 

Trying to keep my comments family friendly. But sometimes its just to hard.

If we sold our wagon similar to this one, imagine the jokes that could be had. 

Edit to add: the proper name is Mighty Dumper. 😂

2420E51D-3276-4BDA-A765-1748B890EADA.thumb.jpeg.fdd0c7d826467e14c890384f04158783.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1

50357227-87F6-480E-9019-9D04869E0892.thumb.jpeg.7d798120500c6f6ed8575aa951c572c6.jpeg

It is so the cows can calve at a pre-set time, and with a known sire, if you don't want to keep bulls around. Most of our ranchers use AI to control the calving season. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Private Johnson, who just had a dishonorable discharge, may be interested in purchasing one of the tanks to help take a load off your hands. 

Edited by Yorkvillain
  • Haha 1

We completed the B R today. Here is a drone shot. As soon as I can figure out how to edit, I’ll post a video later. 

We will have more cones for the Rodeo. It will have a solid wall of cones. This was done primarily to get the measurements when we setup for the Competition. 

M8

4114F95E-3066-441E-8D9F-43E7B47D2490.jpeg

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1