Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

22 minutes ago, Mike-Cruisin said:

Mine came through.  Nothing yet for DW.

As long as your are linked you both will receive the PUPs. Every PUP offer comes to my wife. I submit it and we both have always received the PUPs. Same tier level and CC points. I never add my CC number to any of the PUP offers. Of course this one didn't give that option. 

Hey everyone!  Excited about my first cruise, coming up on May 19th on the Solstice, comped by URComped!

I received the PowerUp points today (10 like everyone else).  If I receive another 10, and get my account up to 2 Club Points before I actually get on the cruise, any thoughts on if I will be bumped up from Preview to Classic?  Not like it gets me much, but I would still take advantage of a few things.

11 minutes ago, triley215 said:

Hey everyone!  Excited about my first cruise, coming up on May 19th on the Solstice, comped by URComped!

I received the PowerUp points today (10 like everyone else).  If I receive another 10, and get my account up to 2 Club Points before I actually get on the cruise, any thoughts on if I will be bumped up from Preview to Classic?  Not like it gets me much, but I would still take advantage of a few things.

Once the points are awarded, log into the Celebrity website or check your app to see what your tier level is. 

Welcome to CC. 🍷

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, ecslady said:

I'd love to hear if anyone out there received a different amount.

Funnily enough, I noticed something in the Terms & Conditions about rounding points up so it made me think that some surprise boxes may contain PUPs of eg 5, 15, 25.

Screenshot_20230225_185716_edit_74141082955353.jpg

11 minutes ago, TraderSam said:

I noticed something in the Terms & Conditions about rounding points up so it made me think that some surprise boxes may contain PUPs of eg 5, 15, 25.

That clause has been in every PUP email since the beginning of the program, yet they have never awarded PUP in anything other than multiples of 10.

We never got this last year, and I'm not expecting it this year. We do both get the regular PUP emails.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mahasamatman said:

That clause has been in every PUP email since the beginning of the program, yet they have never awarded PUP in anything other than multiples of 10.

We never got this last year, and I'm not expecting it this year. We do both get the regular PUP emails

Thanks for clarifying that. 👍🏻

Just goes to show I must not have read them before. 😂