Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

9 hours ago, PinkSandGirl said:

I always take screenshots when I take a quiz, watch a webinar, etc...  The June Quiz is the first time I didn't receive what I should have.  Each time I called, only a few minutes wait time and friendly people.  I said I have screenshots to e-mail and they said no but took notes of everything and to wait for however many days they would say.  I did that three times, the third time the lady said she would call me back when taken care of in a few days.  My 4th call, the gentleman let me e-mail the screenshots and kept me on the phone to make sure they came through and gave me a case #.   That time seemed to do the trick, since the point finally arrived.  😉

🍹

For me, June was also the first and only time I did not receive an expected point (a quiz).  Seems something went sideways on that one.  I didn't bother to call but if it kept happening I might be inclined to chase it.  I just got my point for August.

Since the PUP began in 2020 I have been rewarded 97 Club Points so I'm a happy camper 🙂

Edited by poffles
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, davekathy said:

We both received ours yesterday. 

Ours may have been credited last night, too.  I didn't check my account last night as I went to bed early.  I am not one of those crazy people who checks their account every hour when logging in every other hour is clearly more rational.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, macaroni said:

Where do I find a list of power up points that I earned…only see my total points and list of my cruises?

I have called 9x and requested a list of credited points for DH & I, beginning in June. Was told 9x it would be emailed. My spread sheet doesn't match credited. Still waiting......

2 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

My single point came sometime in the last 6 hours

They know you reached Elite Plus and are living the high life.  Delivering your points are a lower priority than those like us that are truly in need.

Edited by mahdnc
  • Haha 2

Just received the email (I live in the US).  The unique link appears to be the same as yesterday, it populates your name but you will need to enter your CC number.

If you watched the UK one yesterday and do not live in the UK, might as well watch it again to ensure the points are awarded.  5 points is one of the highest amount of points in a long time.