Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

3 hours ago, Alakegirl said:

Yes, time to get back to discussing Power Up Points.  I have one due in mid-September.  Hope it won’t be the last one they offer.

Did they send a new email?

If so, I didn't receive it, or must have missed it.

What's the topic?

I have a feeling that PUP will eventually fizzle out and come to am end if it hasn’t already. It was designed as a customer engagement program when all cruises were halted and people couldn’t sail.

Cruise ships are now fully re-deployed and very busy again. I think the program has served it’s purpose.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Fly and Sail said:

I have a feeling that PUP will eventually fizzle out and come to am end if it hasn’t already. It was designed as a customer engagement program when all cruises were halted and people couldn’t sail.

Cruise ships are now fully re-deployed and very busy again. I think the program has served it’s purpose.

Could be or perhaps Celebrity has found a way advertise new ships, venues or itineraries to the CC group.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Could be or perhaps Celebrity has found a way advertise new ships, venues or itineraries to the CC group.  

The number of points given certainly don’t encourage participation.

Gone are the webinars where 5 C.C. were rewarded.😱

They certainly helped us reach Elite + though, together with the double points when we booked our most recent cruise.

Edited by upwarduk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Fly and Sail said:

And accomplished my purpose, too. I got enough CC points through PUP to move up to Elite…without having to pay for a cruise. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, upwarduk said:

The number of points given certainly don’t encourage participation.

Gone are the webinars where 5 C.C. were rewarded.😱

They certainly helped us reach Elite + though, together with the double points when we booked our most recent cruise.

I'll bet you'll still do the activity for 2 CC points

I’m certainly getting a lot of notifications on a thread about captains club power points, especially considering that there are no new offers for captains club power points.

Each time I see that little bell I think “Oh boy, there must be some new PUP offers”, but that’s not the case. I suppose I am now contributing to that.

Oh well hopefully there will be.  Carry on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I've just received an email inviting me to join an Australia and New Zealand webinar.

It doesn't start with any "Here's your next chance to earn power up points", but reading on, watching the webinar earns 50 PUPs.  The webinar is available to view straight away.

The sending email address contains a UK specific element. Presumably other regions will receive the email in the near future.

(The webinar is playing in the background, everything so far seems to be "amazing")

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1