Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

21 minutes ago, cameronp12 said:

Got the email at 3:34pm CT. Looks like the folks in the US can get these points too!

Just noticed that I got it at 4:32 ET [so similar to you].  But thanks to this thread I had already completed it and made my screenshots!

8 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Just received the email (I live in the US).  The unique link appears to be the same as yesterday, it populates your name but you will need to enter your CC number.

If you watched the UK one yesterday and do not live in the UK, might as well watch it again to ensure the points are awarded.  5 points is one of the highest amount of points in a long time.

that's what I did.  I did turn the sound off on the laptop while I did it and did other things while it ran.

Got the invite last night here in US and watched it this am.  I have noted that i seem to have more problems getting credited when i use a link as opposed to the invitation to my email.  Worth watching if only for the incredible scenery.

Will note one thing, this webinar seems to be in line with the idea that they might be re-purposing the PUP program.  As many have noted, this is the first webinar worth 50 PUP points in a long while.  Appropriate since they are reopening a cruise market after almost 3 years and sending the first E Class ship down under.  I personally think the webinars in the future will be limited to this type of big announcements. 

So, are they reopening any other markets soon?

22 minutes ago, capecodmercury said:

Got the invite last night here in US and watched it this am.  I have noted that i seem to have more problems getting credited when i use a link as opposed to the invitation to my email. 

I have noticed that also.  At one point, if I remember correctly, I followed a link to do a 50 point activity and DH waited until he'd received his own email invitation.  He is now 5 CC points ahead of me.

In any case, thank you, TraderSam for posting the ****New PUP opportunity alert ****  I might have missed it otherwise.  It wasn't immediately clear that there was a PUP opportunity in that email.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, oceancrusin said:

Did anyone receive the standard email “thanks for watching, blah blah” after watching the webinar? Err, maybe that’s only for when they’re live webinars…?

I think that Celebrity is trying to save on postage... 😉

Tom

• Haha 4