NCL Pepsi Products

BKNYChick

well, in that case if you ask for a "soft drink" how do you know what youre going to get. it can be anything from a coke or pepsi to dr brown's black cherry soda. (assuming dr brown's is available in canada)or even a diet dr pepper. soft drink sounds really vague to me

32 minutes ago, complawyer said:

well, in that case if you ask for a "soft drink" how do you know what youre going to get. it can be anything from a coke or pepsi to dr brown's black cherry soda. (assuming dr brown's is available in canada)or even a diet dr pepper. soft drink sounds really vague to me

You'd get the same result if you asked for a soda or a pop.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MaineYachtClub said:

Oh good, someone got the joke.

😊

additionally it owns all of disneyworld, and all it's surrounding properties. trying to get a pepsi  anywhere  is liking trying to find a bottle of ice cold water in the middle of the sahara desert

3 hours ago, complawyer said:

additionally it owns all of disneyworld, and all it's surrounding properties. trying to get a pepsi  anywhere  is liking trying to find a bottle of ice cold water in the middle of the sahara desert

Hmm,  it seems you may not have gotten the joke.  Too bad Coca Cola doesn't "own" NCL so we could get a real Jack and Coke. But to each their own, and in the battle of the beverages, may the best Coke win. 

😁

• Haha 1

On 6/10/2021 at 4:24 PM, F27TW said:

Pepsi tastes medicinal

Interesting - for me, Pepsi leaves an aspirin aftertaste which is why I don't drink the beverage. I do enjoy MUG Root Beer which, I believe, is a Pepsi product.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2021 at 6:08 PM, ClevelandCruisin said:

I've never searched out vending machines, can't remember which ship I saw them on. But I just go to any bar and grab a pop when I want one for free. Also it's pop, not soda!

In Scotland we call all fizzy drinks "lemonade"

"Can I get you a drink?"

"Yes please, I'll have a lemonade"

"What kind of lemonade do you want?"

"Coke please".

Although in my case I would have asked for an IRN BRU

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, dogs4fun said:

Interesting - for me, Pepsi leaves an aspirin aftertaste which is why I don't drink the beverage. I do enjoy MUG Root Beer which, I believe, is a Pepsi product.

It is and NCL has it.

• 4 weeks later...

never once had this problem with a pepsi after taste, and ive been drinking it since i was 5 and i'm now 73. also, my insides are fine thank you.

by the way, i would not spoil good liquor with either coke or pepsi. that's why i drink scotch 

• Haha 2

When all else fails... ask for cherries, lemon, lime, or orange wedge in your otherwise yucky Diet Pepsi.  

I'm die-hard Diet Coke, husband is just as firm in his love for Diet Pepsi, in their original silver can formulas.

Diet Coke has more carbonation than other sodas, which contributes to the delightful 'bite'.  To me, DP simply tastes like flat DC, so I grumble and tolerate it.   YMMV!

Does NCL Encore have the full Pepsi line up, including ...

Pepsi, Pepsi One, Pepsi Max, Pepsi Throwback, Pepsi Wild Cherry, Pepsi Natural, Caffeine Free Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi, Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry, Diet Pepsi Lime and Diet Pepsi Vanilla, Mug Root Beer, Mug Diet Root Beer, Mug Cream Soda and Mug Diet Cream Soda, Sierra Mist Natural, Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash, Diet Sierra Mist, Diet Sierra Mist Ruby Splash and Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash?

If not, which ones of the above do they have available?

(I left the Mt. Dew line up off, since that has already been discussed. 🙂)

Thanks!