Mardis Gras Arrival at Port Canaveral

miataman19

40 minutes ago, Slythsalazar said:

Honestly I think the whole line needs it. Freedom was there as well and just about or in worst condition than liberty. 

A few days ago. my wife made the comment that she didn't like the new Mardi Gras paint scheme. I told her that all the ships in the fleet would getting this paint scheme applied, to which she rolled her eyes.

We got up this morning and watched the Mardi Gras come into port and then the Liberty and Freedom pass by. She immediately commented that she was taking back her previous comment about the new paint scheme and is looking forward to all the ships having this applied.

Edited by Keys2Heaven
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Keys2Heaven said:

A few days ago. my wife made the comment that she didn't like the new Mardi Gras paint scheme. I told her that all the ships in the fleet would getting this paint scheme applied, to which she rolled her eyes.

We got up this morning and watched the Mardi Gras come into port and then the Liberty and Freedom pass by. She immediately commented that she was taking back her previous comment about the new paint scheme and is looking forward to all the ships having this applied.

yes I too agree.  I like a dark hull.  Glad they kept the red tail.

Looks like the next ship called Celebration is now on sale too.  Just saying

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Slythsalazar said:

Honestly I think the whole line needs it. Freedom was there as well

and just about or in worst condition than liberty. 

^ Fully agreed.
The entire Carnival fleet will be greatly improved "curb-appeal-wise"
when all their hulls look like this!

Carnival MAGIC just got her new look, as well.

Mardi Gras arrival in PC.gif

Magic-Hull-Livery - Magic with new paint!-2.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

excellent and hoping nothing gets in the way.  I hear and read that 30% of a lot of TA get changed or cancelled for various reasons.

Really hoping all goes well without any bumps that would change the date. We're planning to fly into Paris the week before the cruise and spend a few days there and then in London prior to embarkation. This is a once-in-a-lifetime dream vacation for us, so it would extremely disappointing not to sail when planned.

5 hours ago, Keys2Heaven said:

Really hoping all goes well without any bumps that would change the date. We're planning to fly into Paris the week before the cruise and spend a few days there and then in London prior to embarkation. This is a once-in-a-lifetime dream vacation for us, so it would extremely disappointing not to sail when planned.

hoping for the best then.  everyone deserves to have their dreams come true even cruisers.