I've been invited to celebrate with the CEO!!!

zitsky

Ironically I'll be on the Edge, it will be Chic night, at 3PST it'll be 6PST on the ship which just so happens to be when I have a MDR dinner reservation where I'll order the Beef Tenderloin and a second entry of a Spiny lobster tail 😅  I'll bet several in the MDR will be streaming it from their phones/ipad

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Ironically I'll be on the Edge, it will be Chic night, at 3PST it'll be 6PST on the ship which just so happens to be when I have a MDR dinner reservation where I'll order the Beef Tenderloin and a second entry of a Spiny lobster tail 😅  I'll bet several in the MDR will be streaming it from their phones/ipad

My email said nothing about other people being there.....  I don't feel so special.   😭

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Spiny Lobster?  We feed that stuff to our cats!  Now if you want to talk about 2 pound Maine lobsters (kept alive until they go into the pot) then we can talk about lobster :).  If LLP is buying you should demand such good lobster.

Hank

• Like 3

2 hours ago, zitsky said:

Latest email from X.  What will the rest of you be doing?  😊

If you're talking about the Greek cruise, we have also been invited!!!  Guess this went out to everyone.

37 minutes ago, Reijo said:

If you're talking about the Greek cruise, we have also been invited!!!  Guess this went out to everyone.

Everyone?  Who wants to do a cruise with other people? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

Spiny Lobster?  We feed that stuff to our cats!  Now if you want to talk about 2 pound Maine lobsters (kept alive until they go into the pot) then we can talk about lobster :).  If LLP is buying you should demand such good lobster.

Hank

As they call NCL "No Complimentary Lobster", same goes with X for the Maine Lobster.  It is available for sure in Fine Cut and Raw on 5 😅

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, zitsky said:

Latest email from X.  What will the rest of you be doing?  😊

Well, how about telling Lisa for me:  "Bring back the larger tables for the balcony cabins!  The tiny "tables" on the refurbished ships are pathetic. ". Thank you, Lucinda W.   

• Like 1

Email? She called me on my cell and I had to tell her, look I’m on vacation so I don’t have time for small talk. I’ll catch up with you after the cruise. Next thing I know my cabin changed from iconic suite to inside cabin below the water line. Oh well I’m still in the cruise lol 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TeaBag said:

Hurry up and register.  You know you want your 50 PUP points.

wait.. you get 50 pup by just registering?! and dont have to attend?

edit:

what do pup points do?

Edited by fstuff1