LIVE FROM Enchanted Princess Inaugural Caribbean with Curaçao 11/10/2021

Mo Jito

8 hours ago, Mo Jito said:

Tonight’s menu (second formal night). Escargot and lobster tails for those who were wondering if they were offered. We had a table near the window in Almafi at the very aft of the ship and saw a lovely sunset tonight. Also for enquiring minds, lots of people dressed up - including some tuxes.

DF8EBC4D-E618-4BB0-81C2-A66661E3D30A.jpeg

11FD6634-E462-4F73-B65E-9B8D6DBA6637.jpeg

5C93C9EC-797A-4DCF-BF93-ED08E307E7DE.jpeg

made me happy when I read this 

• Like 3

A shot from Take 5. Really liked the decor in here - and a beautiful inlaid wood dance floor. Great variety of delicious cocktails 🍸 and excellent jazz trio. Not really my genre, but we really enjoyed our stop here after the production show last night.

29DB96A0-E37C-4628-95F6-C719935AD000.jpeg

• Like 2

I definitely missed having a full walk-around promenade deck (first time on Royal Class), but enjoyed these deck chairs in the tiny aft area of open deck on Promenade. This is port side; starboard side is a smoking area with the same set up. Note that many evenings the deck chairs were not set out when we walked out here, which was likely due to the frequent rain showers we experienced throughout this cruise. 

20AE0518-E2C2-4102-97BD-84E5479DDE8A.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lefty Mo Jito strikes again with an upside down view of the lovely Enchanted Princess docked in Aruba. 

I had an amazing diving excursion, booked through the ship, with stops at two shipwrecks. There were only eight divers plus the dive master. We saw tons of fish, a few octopi and gorgeous coral. I am a newbie diver, but even the experienced people said it was among the best.

after the dive, we could walk freely around town. We had lunch at Downtown 94, which has a deck overlooking the main street- we wanted to go to Iguana Joe’s but it was not open; signs said reopening soon.

ACF500DC-4E4F-4513-81D3-5EA1C5FD36E3.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Mo Jito said:

Lefty Mo Jito strikes again with an upside down view of the lovely Enchanted Princess docked in Aruba. 

I had an amazing diving excursion, booked through the ship, with stops at two shipwrecks. There were only eight divers plus the dive master. We saw tons of fish, a few octopi and gorgeous coral. I am a newbie diver, but even the experienced people said it was among the best.

after the dive, we could walk freely around town. We had lunch at Downtown 94, which has a deck overlooking the main street- we wanted to go to Iguana Joe’s but it was not open; signs said reopening soon.

ACF500DC-4E4F-4513-81D3-5EA1C5FD36E3.jpeg

😵 I'm gettin' vertigo

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Loveh2ofl said:

I would guess that it also depends on itinerary - in past sailings usually on  days at sea and not 1st or last night.....

It will be interesting on the 20 Dec Enchanted Princes.   Day 3 is at sea, day 6 is at sea (was a  port till cancelled) and the next sea day will be the last night of our cruise.  

2 hours ago, Scotto97 said:

I understand that Celebrity and Norwegian have a no mask policy except in the main theater and elevators. Princess seems to have the strictest protocols out there. I guess people will vote with their wallets on which experience they prefer.

From reading these posts, it certainly seems like many Princess loyalist love the mask protocols being so strict, so the cruise line will receive their business over others.

IMO, if you are counting on a mask to save your life after being vaccinated 3 times, maybe you shouldn't cruise..........   

It is not saving my like but saving others

• Like 1

Just a very gentle reminder….

The posters sailing are so kind as to take time out of their long awaited cruise to do a live from report.  Those on the ship reporting on masks on their sailing and answering a question about what they are witnessing is live from on their thread,  but let’s not keep disrupting or hijacking their live from with posts debating mask wearing and/or covid as they are against the guidelines.  

To those on the ship….

Love seeing all the pictures and hearing about the sailing.  Hope you all enjoy the rest of your cruise!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Mo Jito said:

A shot from Take 5. Really liked the decor in here - and a beautiful inlaid wood dance floor. Great variety of delicious cocktails 🍸 and excellent jazz trio. Not really my genre, but we really enjoyed our stop here after the production show last night.

29DB96A0-E37C-4628-95F6-C719935AD000.jpeg

We enjoyed this venue on the Sky….spent some time there most nights - very convenient to the theater as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mo Jito said:

On tap at Salty Dog pub. In addition to Heineken and Newcastle, they have Strongbow cider and something called Alligem Blonde - which I am not certain was actually available.

5D42F94E-F2CA-416B-B383-05057FC1C1C7.jpeg

It's a Belgian Blonde Ale, and not often seen on draft.  Som information from the  beeradvocate website

image.png.3d3235ad967da14424bb82dfa11c7655.png

• Thanks 1