ms Rotterdam in Port Everglades April 3, 2022

Scrapnana

Rotterdam will be at pier 26 (port to) from 5:30 am to 4 pm.  She will be leaving on a 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise.

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 7 Night Eastern Caribbean (1346)

Also in port are Celebrity Edge at pier 25 (6:15 am - 5 pm - will this delay Rotterdam or will she just go around?), Odyssey of the Seas at pier 18 (5:15 am - 5 pm), and Celebrity Equinox at pier 29 (4:30 am - 5 pm).

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/ .

Next up:  Nieuw Amsterdam on Thursday, 7 April.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

image.png.9adbec42f07eb4aeea5bbea9086c7000.png

Good morning!

Awake, kind of, to watch the beautiful Rotterdam sail into PE. 

I like the little tree on the shore to give it a tropical flare in an otherwise quite industrial area. 

Have a good Sunday all!! 😎

Watching on the webcam instead of actually being on board. Our flight to FLL was cancelled yesterday with no other options available to arrive before sailing. Oh well, we get the pleasure of paying cancellation fees.  🙁

• Thanks 2

Feeling really bad fo

15 minutes ago, Heartgrove said:

Watching on the webcam instead of actually being on board. Our flight to FLL was cancelled yesterday with no other options available to arrive before sailing. Oh well, we get the pleasure of paying cancellation fees.  🙁

Feeling really bad for you. I know everyone's situation is different but I'm so glad we moved to Florida back in 1993 so we could cruise without the pain of flying, we just hate everything about getting on an airplane. We are limited to Caribbean and Panama Canal cruises but that's OK because for us the ship is the destination and vacation, we very seldom get off the ship to visit the ports of call, been there , done that.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Glad to see this after a hectic day yesterday.  We should be on board in a couple hours. Sorry to hear about all those flights were cancelled. I think we were lucky to land last night.

• Like 3