Going to be a challenging weekend for the Florida Based ships I think...

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Someone here used to post in a neon lime green. So pale, It would dissapear into the background. Font didn't matter

Anything but the font 99% of us use is silly..

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

My mom lived in Pt Charlotte, when Charlie was building steam it was forecasted for Sarasota. My brother lived in Sarasota. So he came to Pt Charlotte.  And most of us know,  Hurricane Charlie slammed Pt Charlotte. That, was an adventure.

Now wait for it

My brother's name is Charlie😉

And there I was stuck in the middle (in Venice). 

24 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Someone here used to post in a neon lime green. So pale, It would dissapear into the background. Font didn't matter

They did??

Edited by molly361
  • Haha 7

We should know a lot more very shortly...

Special Message from NHC Issued 2 Jun 2022 20:18 UTC   
NHC will initiate advisories on Potential Tropical Cyclone One, located near the Yucatan Peninsula, at 400 PM CDT (2100 UTC).
  • Thanks 1

We're in Port St. Lucie (on the east coast about 1 hour north of West Palm Beach) and no rain, yet....but it's coming.  I think the call was for 4-6 inches here by Saturday with ~30 MPH winds.  I haven't looked recently so it might have changed.  Personally, I am expecting some rain and that's about it....but we desperately need the rain so I am not going to complain.  I just hope it doesn't cause any travel delays or significant difficulties for those embarking this weekend.

• Like 3

Hi John and Lala,

I am more of a lurker than a poster, but I really enjoy your posts and Bella pictures. 

I don’t t understand…did you move to Ocala but still keep your Cocoa condo? 🤷‍♀️  

I missed your moving a few years ago, so I don’t really know if you sold your condo. Inquiring minds… 😁

Pat

Currently on Harmony coming up from southeast heading northwest, first of two days at sea before Sunday return to PC.  

I think we will get lucky and come in just as it passes to the north...maybe?  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, loug1601 said:

Hi John and Lala,

I am more of a lurker than a poster, but I really enjoy your posts and Bella pictures. 

I don’t t understand…did you move to Ocala but still keep your Cocoa condo? 🤷‍♀️  

I missed your moving a few years ago, so I don’t really know if you sold your condo. Inquiring minds… 😁

Pat

Been up here 2 years now, sold condo last December. And yes I miss it, but we really weren't using it. Kids were pissed.

I do enjoy the place up here, though

You can keep up with Bell in Floataway Lounge section of CC

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

Been up here 2 years now, sold condo last December. And yes I miss it, but we really weren't using it. Kids were pissed.

I do enjoy the place up here, though

Being like you, (somewhat)...we also moved off the water in Merritt Island 6 years ago for our little community in the swamp.  😉   Love it...would not want to live anywhere else.  Perfect for no worries about it when we travel.  🙂 

Sold all three boats, and bought two kayaks.  The only engines for those that need work...are us.  😄

• Haha 1

Overcast grey skies and rain in Ft. Lauderdale. We just left the condo to do a family weekend in Tampa area, on Alligator Alley and it is raining. Hope that once we get over to Naples and then head North, that weather will improve. 

48955995-631E-452B-B205-9F3FFCECBD5D.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sandebeach said:

Overcast grey skies and rain in Ft. Lauderdale. We just left the condo to do a family weekend in Tampa area, on Alligator Alley and it is raining. Hope that once we get over to Naples and then head North, that weather will improve. 

Ugh.  I hope it improves for you.  I absolutely hate that drive from FLL to TPA on alligator alley.  Have a safe and fun trip.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Ugh.  I hope it improves for you.  I absolutely hate that drive from FLL to TPA on alligator alley.  Have a safe and fun trip.

Yeah it is quite the drive, not my favorite. Now outside of Sarasota and it has rained all the way here. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

I would actually much rather do that one....than the Port Canaveral area to FLL down the turnpike/I-95.  😮 

• Like 1

Live report from the Celebrity board, report from Equinox says they are full speed from the western Caribbean trying to get into Port Everglades by 12:30 am tonight…otherwise Captain saying it may be later tomorrow…expected arrival was normal time on Saturday, 5-6 AM or so as usual. 

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, pstone1 said:

It is horribly dry here!  People’s lawns are the color of straw.  Would love 4”-6” of rain!

Well ... guess what?  

TROP.JPG