Check your Chase card offers

KKB

19 minutes ago, tree.critter said:

0/2 for me, have a feeling that the cards with this offer are the ones with yearly fees. 

My Sapphire with the offer has no fee. I pay fees on my Hyatt and Southwest and did not receive offers on those. Seems really random.

19 hours ago, tree.critter said:

0/2 for me, have a feeling that the cards with this offer are the ones with yearly fees. 

Not in my case. My card with no annual fee had the offer. My card with a fee did not.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2022 at 11:22 AM, KKB said:

My SWA & DH's Sapphire Preferred each had $40 off $100 on Carnival.

Bought our internet on mine & $100OBC on DH's to put towards tips.

It's wonky which cards get it & which don't (he has SWA too & I have Sapphire Reserve--nope)

I tried to see offers on my care  but only see things like auto loans I have no interest in. Would it be there? I dont see anything for carnival. 

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I tried to see offers on my care  but only see things like auto loans I have no interest in. Would it be there? I dont see anything for carnival. 

Like I said--totally different offers on different cards for DH & I. Hit & miss.

For anyone still looking at their offers, we have $40 off offers on our Chase Freedom VISA and on our Truist (formerly Suntrust) VISA.  The latter one really surprised me, since they have very few offers available for me at this time.  

Edited by MississippiMom

On 7/1/2022 at 2:02 PM, pc_load_letter said:

lol, I have one offer, from Dell\Microsoft.

Well, perhaps I need to get the Sapphire card. I have just the simple Chase Freedom card.

It was on my freedom not on my Sapphire.

19 hours ago, firefly333 said:

On the app, chose a card ( if you have more than one) and scroll all the way to the bottom.It is the very last thing. and should be lots of offers. 

The offers you are talking about are in messages.

25 minutes ago, tinkr2 said:

It was on my freedom not on my Sapphire.

On the app, chose a card ( if you have more than one) and scroll all the way to the bottom.It is the very last thing. and should be lots of offers. 

The offers you are talking about are in messages.

maybe I need the chase app. I'm looking online and says 3 messages but nothing opens. I'll look again but online nothing came up. Thanks

Found the $40 on 100 spend on my United Chase card.  Anyone have experience canceling advance Cheers and rebooking with a new card to get the offer?  Solo traveler.  Thanks in advance.

Not sure if anyone would know the answer to this, i cant find it anywhere. So the BankAmerideals has $40 on a $100 purchase to. I think its good for both my credit card and debit card. I know its a one time purchase but im trying to figure out if i buy it once with each account if i will get the deal??

On 7/2/2022 at 8:45 AM, Heather1972 said:

I just used the offer to buy a carnival gift card for $100 from carnival directly.  I don’t have a cruise booked right now, but don’t want to lose the offer! 

Hi Heather,  I have the offer on my chase card but I want to be sure the gift card deal worked for you. Did you get that notification that you used the offer? Do you see the statement credit pending yet? Just want to be sure it works on giftcards. 

8 hours ago, gijo101 said:

Hi Heather,  I have the offer on my chase card but I want to be sure the gift card deal worked for you. Did you get that notification that you used the offer? Do you see the statement credit pending yet? Just want to be sure it works on giftcards. 

Yes it works on gift cards. I already have my $40 credit

On 7/1/2022 at 10:28 AM, Ellaleah said:

I have SWA and Amazon.  Neither has it.

Hi.. Curious what SWA card do u have? I have the SWA  Priority Visa and I had the offer. $40 back from $100 spent.