🚢 🛳 🚢 Bon Voyage to dobiemom, LAFFNVEGAS & luvteaching - July 10th, 2022 🥂 🥂 🥂

kazu

Everyone is Northward bound - but to two different parts of the globe.  One ship to Norway & the other to Alaska.  Both itineraries offer amazing sights and views.  We hope our CC friends enjoy many wondrous sights and their time on board their BHB and, of course we wish them fair winds and smooth seas.

Bon Voyage to Rotterdam - 7 day Viking Sagas:

dobiemom

LAFFNVEGAS

BD2F4319-771D-496B-89FB-0E5E7224F666.thumb.jpeg.e1bb743300ffd161c6fd495abc6ff301.jpeg

Bon Voyage to Westerdam - 7 day Alaska Inside Passage:

luvteaching - enjoy your both your birthday & 45th anniversary celebrations on board

D403513D-B290-4342-90BF-05FB28D01626.thumb.jpeg.f6ebe21082c0eebe9139d7693c149ed8.jpeg

Bon Voyage everyone !!!!!

Have a great cruise and a WONDERFUL time !!!!!!

• Like 4

Thanks so much!! Getting excited, This Norway cruise has changed 4 times, with years, dates and three ships (names). First booked on the Nieuw Statendam, then changed Ryndam that became Rotterdam. Norwegian Fjords have been a Bucket List that I will be able to check off.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the well wishes. 🙂 I’m SO looking forward to this cruise (and 3 full days in Amsterdam). I’m a little nervous about flights so I check every day. (Outbound flights disappeared right after ticketing, but reappeared within 18 hours. Whew!) 

Bon Voyage @luvteaching!

• Like 1

THanks for the wishes @dobiemom. After all DH's issues since December I'm not allowing myself to get excited until about Thursday! He's all set and has told me if I want to stay home he'll go by himself! How he plans to do that since he doesn't drive, doesn't pack, etc. I have no idea. I have to like his spunk. Enjoy your trip! 

Karen

• Like 1