Cheese Infused Martini - Availability on Royal

I also posted this in the Celebrity section.

Apparently this is getting a lot of press lately. 

https://www.foodandwine.com/news/velveeta-martini-blt-restaurants-goldbelly

This branded one is available only at certain restaurants but does anyone know if a cheese infused martini is available on Royal? And if they are, has anyone tried one? Would you try one?

❤️ 🧀 but 🧀 in 🍸 somehow  = 🤢 to me!  But hey, I could be wrong.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

That's like putting ketchup on a good steak

That can be forgiven, this martini is much worse.  I highly doubt it's available onboard.

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

I've seen people order blue cheese stuffed olives in a martini before. But that was only after a gracious tip to get the bartender to stuff the olives.

I like bluecheese / Jalapeño olives in my Martini.  My wife makes them for me when we are home.  Most bars have blue cheese olives

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

I've seen people order blue cheese stuffed olives in a martini before. But that was only after a gracious tip to get the bartender to stuff the olives.

Most bars serve these. I have to ask not to have cheese in my martini. 

Cheese martinis have been a thing on both Royal and Celebrity for years. Anytime you order a "sweet" martini (think creamy style like key lime, black forest, etc.) in one of the better venues the bartenders include and shake marscapone cheese into the drink for smoothness. Its a very good trick and I use it often when guest bartending...

I have many videos from the champagne bars (that is after all how I steal the recipies)...

13 minutes ago, LittleMissMagic said:

I would try it. Not sure I would like it, but I would try it haha.

I think I'd have to have a five or six plain old martinis first before I'd even try a real cheese martini.

Lots and lots more to try a  WHEY, MILK, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CANOLA OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF GELATIN, SALT, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID, SORBIC ACID AS A PRESERVATIVE, MILKFAT, CHEESE CULTURE, PAPRIKA EXTRACT AND ANNATTO (COLOR), ENZYMES, NATURAL FLAVOR, VITAMIN A PALMITATE martini! 

Cheers!🤮

3 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

As a true martini lover, this is the only way to drink them in my personal opinion. Give me those olives with a side of olives and a sidecar of more olives. 

Edited by Zach1213
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

This is what I do at home and wondered if it would be blue cheese stuffed olives.

me: clicks on recipe link

No, no it wasn't... 🤢