Sea Dog is Live with Life on Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness in the MDR. 10-16.

Sea Dog

3 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Another great Sea Dog review. Thanks for taking time out if your vacation to share it with us.  I hope you have a safe drive home and give thaT shoulder a rest.  

Will do. Thanks Deb. First thing tomorrow is make appointment with my primary care doctor and have it re-xrayed and consult about therapy.

• Like 10

Just now, Deeliteful said:

Thanks for the fabulous review, really enjoyed it. 
Going to try the Kraken on my T/A cruise starting on Tuesday and have started a live review today!

safe travels to you both.

Pat 

Thank you ! You will love Kraken! It’s so good in cocktails.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, NHProud said:

Greg and Linda , safe travels home . Great review as always ! 

Bad Padres game tonight. It was so disappointing after such a great start . 

Phillies seem to have a better hitting lineup then the Padres. I have enjoyed the series so far 🙂

5 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Greg, thanks for a great review. Safe travels home, but please drink water along the journey. 

Yes sir I already took several waters out of my mini fridge and put them in my backpack. Thanks Andrew for following along.

10 minutes ago, AlohaLivin said:

That is super irritating about the beach towels 😡 But so glad it was a wonderful cruise, thanks for taking us all along. It was great! 😊

They easily charged us but after going to GS they easily took it off. Does anybody think those blue towels are a coveted souvenir?

1 minute ago, George C said:

Our pet sitter sends us pictures daily which we do enjoy .

She asked us if we wanted daily pics we said don’t worry about it. She sent us a couple of pics early on. I figured no news is good news.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Does anybody think those blue towels are a coveted souvenir?

One of the bits of advice that I've tried to impart on my kids...never underestimate the stupidity of the average person.  Or as Ron White more eloquently put it, you can't fix stupid.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, cruisingpeople said:

16 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

And not pictured Three Lobster Tail and Four Lobster Tail. Yes I was a pig. I normally don’t eat that much but in a effort to give you an accurate reporting. Yes!  you can have as many tails as you want. I’ve heard of people eating 6-8 tails no problem.

I generally do 3 or 4 Lobster Tails without all the extras on the plate. No sense wasting those items. One time, (and one time only),  my record was 9. I was definitely a pig.

I usually have 2 or 3 but they seem to get smaller with every cruise!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

One of the bits of advice that I've tried to impart on my kids...never underestimate the stupidity of the average person.  Or as Ron White more eloquently put it, you can't fix stupid.

I think some people might have taken towels on excursion in the past and just left the wet towels there , I also think that people are using them to save seats then just not picking them up . Celebrity doesn’t require checking out towels , love Ron White actually saw him at improv in Dallas this year . 

40 minutes ago, George C said:

I think some people might have taken towels on excursion in the past and just left the wet towels there , I also think that people are using them to save seats then just not picking them up . Celebrity doesn’t require checking out towels , love Ron White actually saw him at improv in Dallas this year . 

That makes more sense. I can't imagine taking one of those worn, washed a zillion times, towels as a souvenir.  

• Like 4

Great review, SeaDog.  Thanks for taking us along.  Hope that your shoulder feels better soon.

Oh, all the talk about Kraken caused a trip to the ABC store. Your Kraken colada recipe was spot on.  Enjoyed my first taste of Kraken.

Safe travels, Greg.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

That makes more sense. I can't imagine taking one of those worn, washed a zillion times, towels as a souvenir.  

We picked the rccl beach towel as our free gift for being diamond plus, nice pool towel will definitely get another on next rccl cruise. 

• Like 2

Greg, I thoroughly enjoyed joining you on your cruise this week... well except for that one little accident you had with your shoulder. Hopefully, your Primary Physician will not find anything else. Just remember water in = water out. I'm on diuretics too. I have to plan to stop about every 60 - 90 minutes while driving, so... plan ahead!  Safe travels, my friend.

Best regards,

Dave

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

🎶On The Road again🎶

Remember water is your friend…. Water is your friend…. Water is your friend!

You just keep repeating that chant and by the time you are home you might be chanting something totally different. 😉 Now I've got the song "Dirty Water" (Standells) stuck in my head. Safe travels. 

21 minutes ago, Fontaid said:

Greg, I thoroughly enjoyed joining you on your cruise this week... well except for that one little accident you had with your shoulder. Hopefully, your Primary Physician will not find anything else. Just remember water in = water out. I'm on diuretics too. I have to plan to stop about every 60 - 90 minutes while driving, so... plan ahead!  Safe travels, my friend.

Best regards,

Dave

Hard lesson learned but I promise you I won’t make that mistake. Yes every 60-90 minutes for me too. Whether driving or staying the house.

14 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

In regards to towels, when I return the last of our pool towels I always ask if they show any towels outstanding.  To date, we have avoided any surprise towel charges.

That’s great advice!!

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, George C said:

We picked the rccl beach towel as our free gift for being diamond plus, nice pool towel will definitely get another on next rccl cruise. 

We picked the bottle of champagne.  I wonder what that says about us?  🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 3