Sea Dog is Live with Life on Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness in the MDR. 10-16.

Sea Dog

2 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

I'm so sad "our" cruise is over.

Loved the pics of the night sky. I don't know why, but when we have that last glass of wine on the balcony at night, we've never been able to see too many.

This is our fifth cruise on Royal but the first  time we have seen so many stars. We had a total of 4 nights were the skies were crystal clear.  I was in awe. There must have been millions up there.

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Thanks for sharing your trip with us all.  Hope Charlie & Lizzie have behaved themselves in your absence.  Have a safe trip home & enjoy those cuddles from the furbabies.

So far the dog sitter said they were fine. Hopefully they behaved and did not pick up any bad habits. I’ll try to take some video of our greeting.

• Like 7

Is Sabor making their guacamole table side again?  I can't remember if they stopped doing that because of Covid or before Covid.

You're probably on the road by now.  Safe travels home.  I hope your should doesn't bother you too much in the car.  Load up on the pain meds!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Is Sabor making their guacamole table side again?  I can't remember if they stopped doing that because of Covid or before Covid.

You're probably on the road by now.  Safe travels home.  I hope your should doesn't bother you too much in the car.  Load up on the pain meds!

No they did not make the guacamole table side. It still tasted fantastic.

in the dining room now for breakfast.

• Like 1

42B9409E-76FD-4FD3-A854-BA20BAD9FF11.thumb.jpeg.ef6e498fb86c8bf1ec0b9d8054417c9b.jpeg

Goodbye room it’s been fun!

Not fun being charged $50 for pool towels not returned when we did and called guest services and they said they would take it off. Checked my account this morning and they went ahead and charged us. Irritating 😠 

1 minute ago, Sea Dog said:

42B9409E-76FD-4FD3-A854-BA20BAD9FF11.thumb.jpeg.ef6e498fb86c8bf1ec0b9d8054417c9b.jpeg

Goodbye room it’s been fun!

Not fun being charged $50 for pool towels not returned when we did and called guest services and they said they would take it off. Checked my account this morning and they went ahead and charged us. Irritating 😠 

I would be very irritated too.

• Like 3