Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

6 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Going through all my pics and video. I know many of of you have seen small snippets of Nicko Cruise's small ship World Voyager docking next to us in Costa Maya.

Here is the full time lapse video shot from my Go Pro. It's fun to see that little baby come in and bouncing up and down from the waves. Must have been a good ride for all of the 200 passengers on board.

Coming in it looked like a little toy boat in the bathtub.

• Haha 6

20 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Hey, Fellow Bella 1.0 cruisers, 

Regarding the group photo on the staircase on Formal Night, the photographer took 2 Hug pictures.  One of them was a close-up shot.  We purchased that close-up one.  It's a very nice picture.  I can scan it and if anyone is interested in getting a copy, please give me your email address in cryptic form (use spaces and spell out "at", don't use the symbol "@") and I'd be happy to send it to you.  Thanks.

Thank you, Helen🥰

M a r g a n n t h e n a n at aol.com

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Sometimes you just got to get back on that horse.

3B2D301F-4B8B-46EE-8CDB-06F32572689C.thumb.jpeg.870fa982ec78126141b1e4c91a4c5339.jpeg

Kraken Old Fashioned, Cheers everyone, I wish I was still with you!!

I am presently drinking a Kraken Alexander. It is so nice when the weekend arrives.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I saved the picture, though I'm not Greg of course. Does it matter who posts it back?

20230318_144150160.jpeg

Thanks Jane.  I meant the picture Greg posted below of us at the Limocello tasting.

4 hours ago, derorim said:

Thanks, Bonnie, I'm doing better.  I hope you are doing well after all the walking.

Oh much better thanks!  I really overdid the walking and standing. Hope your leg is better.

4 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Here you go!

D0A1B184-00D0-4AA5-8F1C-522CD2C83B70.thumb.jpeg.2269223abba6a1d40c5a60381e77f362.jpeg

8792C6A9-7DBD-4A42-B7AB-C707F7FCE6BA.thumb.jpeg.29043fb14b536d60a1916ea880e8fca1.jpeg

Greg thank you!!  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

I am presently drinking a Kraken Alexander. It is so nice when the weekend arrives.

I tried the Kraken Alexander as well, per the recommendation.  I enjoyed it and will be ordering it again in the future. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

3B2D301F-4B8B-46EE-8CDB-06F32572689C.thumb.jpeg.870fa982ec78126141b1e4c91a4c5339.jpeg

Right there with you... His & hers nightcap for tonight.

Cheers

20230324_230749.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ValerieJo said:

I tried the Kraken Alexander as well, per the recommendation.  I enjoyed it and will be ordering it again in the future. 

OK…Haven’t tried this one yet. I dId  the Kraken colada…several times 😹.

Just getting off the Riding Tide, so I’ll head to Schooner’s and give this a try.  It’s 70’s night…Woo Hoo!!

Edited by taznremmy
Typo
  • Like 15

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Switched from Heinekens to Yuengling now that I'm home.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

@ReneeFLL, @CruiszBug, @BonTexasNY, I’m really sorry that you and some others missed the photo taking.  I wish you could’ve made it.  It was at the Limoncello tasting where we had most of the group there that it was the best opportunity to try and gather as many people as we could to take a professional group photo that day since we were in group-activity mode.  Otherwise, it would’ve been hard to organize and get everyone together.  We’ll try to improve and do a better job next time so we can get as many people as we can.  ❤️

We were at the tasting when it was announced about the picture. We just didn’t have time to go and change since I thought others were. It’s all good and we will be ready next time. See you in August.

1 hour ago, ValerieJo said:

Check your points.  Mine have been added to my account.  Congratulations to all those who are leveling up. 

Mine are there also. That was fast.

• Like 5

I also brought home a souvenir. Tested positive for covid. Mike tested negative, but will test again in 3 days before he has to fly. Hoping he doesn’t get it but we usually pass things to each other. 😩

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 4