Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

24 minutes ago, Scoobydobe7 said:

Can not believe the prices they are asking..

Crazy....might be time to start looking at other lines...MSC and Norwegian are more price friendly.

Yeah.  I was too aggressive purchasing two next cruise certificates last month.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, springaussie said:

It appears to be booked in Brisbane 25/26 Season!

Yes, it is.  Perhaps they have devided that Quantum is not suitable for the market here or the ports of call.  Wonder if she’ll get the rest of the “amping” or any other refurbishment.  Seems likely there will be a good repo.  

44 minutes ago, geoff2802 said:

Yes, it is.  Perhaps they have devided that Quantum is not suitable for the market here or the ports of call.  Wonder if she’ll get the rest of the “amping” or any other refurbishment.  Seems likely there will be a good repo.  

Geoff more likely the ports of call.

It certainly would be a great repo! 
The fares will skyrocket if only a Quantum in Sydney and Voyager in Brisbane 25/26. 
I assume a split deployment with Singapore for Voyager. 

2 hours ago, Scoobydobe7 said:

Can not believe the prices they are asking..

Crazy....might be time to start looking at other lines...MSC and Norwegian are more price friendly.

That's what I was thinking. Not even different ports from PC. No bermuda i hoped for. Everything i click on solo the price goes up. From $898 ... and i click 1 pax, and insides start at 2k. I'm seeing balconys at $2,7xx. For adventure. Crazy high .. 

6 hours ago, firefly333 said:

That's what I was thinking. Not even different ports from PC. No bermuda i hoped for. Everything i click on solo the price goes up. From $898 ... and i click 1 pax, and insides start at 2k. I'm seeing balconys at $2,7xx. For adventure. Crazy high .. 

When I looked last night the CAS discounts had not been loaded yet.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jimbo said:

TA is listed for March 2026 for Harmony 16 nights Galveston to Barcelona, or was that listed before? 5 ports 

Grrrr....still waiting for Fall WB TA for Allure to drop.  No, Harmony wasn't listed before.

However, having Harmony drop allowed me to do some dummy bookings to get an idea on pricing.  We could get a 2B Grand Suite or 1B ATS for about the same as what we paid for the Owner's Suite on Wonder's WB TA last year.  Might have to work on the roommate to consider the ATS, although I don't think she wants to spend that much.  We'll see....

17 minutes ago, twangster said:

When I looked last night the CAS discounts had not been loaded yet.  

I know. What my comment referred to was prices from 789 for instance and then solo when I clicked thru the cheapest was over $1700. More than doubled on pretty much everything I clicked on. And balconys outrageous. 

I can figure the solo discount in my head pretty close ... these are still high imo. Older ships going to same ole ports. 

12 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I know. What my comment referred to was prices from 789 for instance and then solo when I clicked thru the cheapest was over $1700. More than doubled on pretty much everything I clicked on. And balconys outrageous. 

I can figure the solo discount in my head pretty close ... these are still high imo. Older ships going to same ole ports. 

Same here  I think the first price is for a guarantee and then when you put in 1 passenger the price zooms up.  No Christmas bargains on the AD for 2026 either

• Like 1

I’ve been following this from the beginning but I seem to have missed something.  We’re looking for a May 2025 cruise from Port Canaveral, Fort Lauderdale or Miami on a larger ship (7 days or so). Right now we’re limited to Oasis.  I had expected all of them to be available this week.  Are there more to come?

25 minutes ago, ATG said:

I’ve been following this from the beginning but I seem to have missed something.  We’re looking for a May 2025 cruise from Port Canaveral, Fort Lauderdale or Miami on a larger ship (7 days or so). Right now we’re limited to Oasis.  I had expected all of them to be available this week.  Are there more to come?

Yes. Star will be released in early December (it's expected to do 7N from PC though not confirmed by RC). However, I expect Wonder to still be doing 7N from PC in May-July 2025 until Star launches. Something will be doing 7N from PC; it just hasn't been released yet.

Icon is already doing 7N from Miami which you left out.

No idea about Ft. Lauderdale.

Edited by OCSC Mike

3 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I'm sure it has been posted before but saving me the trouble of searching backwards, when is the phase II  release.  I've got one I'm interested in so far but I'm hoping for more options with P2.

The week of December 4th... meaning Tuesday night into Wednesday of that week just like this week.

Phase 2 is also expected to just be Star according to @Ourusualbeach.

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OCSC Mike said:

I forgot I had this saved. Here's what @Ourusualbeach posted way back in this thread...

Deployment opening schedule:

Nov 1 - Alaska (OV, AN, RD, GR)

Nov 8 - Europe (AL, OY, ID, EX, VY, BR)

Nov 15 - 7N Caribbean (HM, OA, AD, ID, SR, BR, RD, RH, GR)

Dec 5 - Star (Icon 2)

Feb 14 - Short Caribbean and LAX (UT, WN, AN, LB, FR, MA, NV, AD, JW)

Feb 14 - Northeast (SY, OY, LB, VI)

Feb 21 - Other Caribbean (SY AL, EX, JW)

Thanks.