Royal Caribbean, A Lie is a Lie

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Mislabeling containers/food could be dangerous to those who suffer from food allergies. 

M

Most definitely, but this is a dairy product to dairy product.  People would avoid the dairy at all costs of they have allergies.

Not like they filled the milk container with a peanut product for example. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Most definitely, but this is a dairy product to dairy product.  People would avoid the dairy at all costs of they have allergies.

Not like they filled the milk container with a peanut product for example. 

Exactly! 

I save your daily posts to read all at once in the evening. What a treat and happy anniversary! 

If it makes you feel any better the same thing happens when we go to landbased resorts in the Caribbean.  We were in Jamaica two weeks ago, "May I have some half and half for my coffee, please?"  I was brought milk.  "Ma'am, may I have some cream for my coffee, please?" I was brought...you guessed it, milk.  I do not think half and half is as popular everywhere and sometimes it is more of a misunderstanding/difference than anything.  The staff kept saying, "Milk?" when I asked for anything else.  It happens, it is coffee, I survived it.

Edited by MandyMooToo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

I hate it when rcl loyalists post rubbish like if you are not 100% pleased you should go cruise another line, over something trivial. It gets tiring to hear go cruise another line if every single thing isnt perfect. Over cream?? The OP noted what seems like another cutback. Why are people rushing to say go to another line if they post even a tiny negative. Very judgemental. 

Give it a rest will you? You're the one that has been extremely judgmental about Royal. And when you get called out for it for continuing to drop your $$$ on this company that you claim lies to you about multiple things, you then get all 'hateful' to others. Move on already.  

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

Give it a rest will you? You're the one that has been extremely judgmental about Royal. And when you get called out for it for continuing to drop your $$$ on this company that you claim lies to you about multiple things, you then get all 'hateful' to others. Move on already.  

Oh good another person passing judgement telling me what to do. 

Hahahaha. I dont care what others do, I dont like posts telling me what to do.. it's not up to you. Lots of bossy people. Carry on. ... I think its amusing so many people getting so upset over cream for coffee. I do prefer cream. But I sure will not choose a cruiseline over half and half. Too funny. Well I've had my fun for the day. I know you argue a lot, I've seen it. I read your post to see which way you came down.... interesting. I cant understand why posters feel they need to tell other posters how to think and cruise. 

Royal says Perfect Day at Cococay, I don't know who defined Perfect Day, but it is not in my definition of a Perfect Day!

half and half is half cream or single cream

Edited by WALKER1313
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RyderJ201 said:

Not ever being allowed to say anything negative about RC saves you money?

No one here is "not allowing you to give your opinion", in fact I deliberately said EVERYONE has a right to voice it.   Including me.  But if we do not agree with your supposition, we have the right to say so.  I do not believe that the bottom line had anything to do with your half n half incident and unless you spoke with and were told same by the manager of the Promenade, I will not.  I understand your complaint has to do with principle not what you put in your coffee, so you made your point.  You just didn't convince me it's so.  And lastly, as stated before....you have not because you ask not.

10 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Oh good another person passing judgement telling me what to do. 

Hahahaha. I dont care what others do, I dont like posts telling me what to do.. it's not up to you. Lots of bossy people. Carry on. ... I think its amusing so many people getting so upset over cream for coffee. I do prefer cream. But I sure will not choose a cruiseline over half and half. Too funny. Well I've had my fun for the day. I know you argue a lot, I've seen it. I read your post to see which way you came down.... interesting. I cant understand why posters feel they need to tell other posters how to think and cruise. 

"I agree they are a dishonest company. I put no faith in their honesty." 

But he continues to put money into Royal's checking account and hates on others.

For the record, I drink my coffee black or occasionally w/ whiskey.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RyderJ201 said:

I literally don't understand. Not ever being allowed to say anything negative about RC saves you money?

The people you call crazy are probably royal fans who don’t worry about this. So they will continue to book. 

So the people that are bothered by this should move on, thus lowering the demand and therefore cruise fares. And saving the “crazy” people who defend Royal money. 

it’s not hard. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Husky1987 said:

This is the only admirable way to deal with it in the end. 

People who continue to book cruises with a cruise line that they believe to be an unethical, dishonest company with no integrity are every bit as bad as the cruise line they profess to hate.

The also ironic thing...is we that turned Pinnacle awhile back.  So technically we should probably stay with RCI for the perks.  But now that we have...we are now booking with other lines.  Go figure.  😉 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, island lady said:

If it is any difference to the "I only drink half and half crowd"....the milk in the Suites Lounge or Concierge Lounge fancy machines...is simply milk.  Oh the horror!  😱

And usually it's shelf stable milk too, so it has 'that' taste.

• Like 1