The Fleet Report and Daily for Saturday July 29th, 2023

richwmn

lGood morning. The heat and humidity continues and the weather person has just outlined the  day with threats for hail and damaging winds. Oh my.

I will not be making lasagna today but do have vegetarian  chili bubbling on the stove.I usually make cornbread but don't  want to turn on the oven.Chicken wings are popular here but will not happen today.

@StLouisCruisers, Sandi and Dennis,  Bon Voyage!

@grapau27, Special hugs for Pauline today.Anniversaries  are hard.

@Crazy For Cats, welcome home Jake and Juan. I enjoyed your pictures, thanks.

Please be careful today  wherever  you are!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3

Good Saturday Morning Dailyites!

@StLouisCruisersBon Voyage!  and have fun with @dfish and her sister Sue.

Work today and theatre tonight.  Back and arm are in pain, so I am about to start some of my PT homework.    Lots of F1 2 and 3 going on this weekend.  And every race seems to be delayed due to weather, so I can watch later....

For those of you returning home to your fur babies-

3fd321c555a0ee1da98efb555f133958.jpg

Have a great weekend!

fe3d36e8a2cd065e9c9ce9380a4e4230--kliban-cat-cartoon-cats.jpg

Edited by marshhawk
  • Like 28

41 minutes ago, smitty34877 said:

lGood morning. The heat and humidity continues and the weather person has just outlined the  day with threats for hail and damaging winds. Oh my.

I will not be making lasagna today but do have vegetarian  chili bubbling on the stove.I usually make cornbread but don't  want to turn on the oven.Chicken wings are popular here but will not happen today.

@StLouisCruisers, Sandi and Dennis,  Bon Voyage!

@grapau27, Special hugs for Pauline today.Anniversaries  are hard.

@Crazy For Cats, welcome home Jake and Juan. I enjoyed your pictures, thanks.

Please be careful today  wherever  you are!

Thank you Terry.

I hope Lou,Tana and yourself are feeling better.

Graham.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good morning friends!  We arrived ahead of schedule yesterday to Boston. Then after a shuttle ride to our hotel we checked in right away instead of 3 pm. Looks like airline employees stay here too. Mid afternoon we got a pizza for lunch/dinner and went to bed early. I had barely slept the night before travel day. So we are well rested now and just have to tidy up our carry on luggage and catch a ride to the ship. Hoping for an easy embarkation day. 

Prayers for all on the Care list.  I hadn’t heard any updates on Baby Murphy and send my thoughts and prayers to her and her family. Hoping for better health for all the Daily family. Congrats to the Celebration list people. 🥂

I’m fairly certain I haven’t been to Hiva Oa or Aomori. An easier day for Lenda. 

Enough one finger typing on my phone. Time to get things ready for our departure from here. Have a great day everyone!!

Bon Voyage! Safe travels. Are you sure about this. HAL anchored off Greenland in Qoqortak.

IMG_1028.thumb.jpeg.3b9acf24a85d8c82bcd1affe3636f7c7.jpeg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Happy Saturday!  I like lasagna, DH made it a few days ago.  The chicken skewers look good, might have to save a recipe!  We had some bad storms roll through last night, tornado warnings around 10:30, spent some time in the basement.  There was a lot of lightening and thunder that went on for a while.  We got about 1.5 inches of rain that was much needed.  We didn't have any power issues, but lots of power outages not far away.  

@grapau27Thinking of you and Pauline today, may happy memories comfort you.  

@rafinmdI'm happy to hear of cruises that you have planned!  Great news! 

Prayers for Baby Murphy, Sam and everyone else who needs them.  

@StLouisCruisersHave a wonderful cruise!  Bon Voyage! 

@Cruzin TerriHoping you get all of your house problems solved quickly and easily.  Also, hoping DH's incision heals nicely.  

We're going to a birthday party this afternoon, and then German Fest in Milwaukee tomorrow.  Milwaukee has a large park area on Lake Michigan, and there are many ethnic festivals there during the summer, along with Summerfest, a very big Music festival!  We might also go to a local bar where a very fun band is playing this evening!  Have a great day!  Karen

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2

Happy Saturday to all!!  I love to cook chicken wings, crave lasagna but it is difficult to make it for one, and I admire tigers.  I went once to the Tiger Temple in Thailand around 2009 and sat with a tiger.  I didn't know of the controversy surrounding the temple when I went so please don't judge.

image.thumb.jpeg.ad1cec5d6d556cb714ffaa092550c96b.jpeg

Queen Elizabeth was a very intelligent lady (RIP).  Meal and drinks sound good and I have never been to today's port.

Nice little thunderstorm last night.  I guess the storms have caused some damage around Tucson but I seem to only get about 10 min of rain and wind.  My stuff for the study came in; I finally read the info!!  It is a study by Apple.  I have my second virtual appointment today after the gym and will start wearing the Apple watch and taking my blood pressure every morning and evening.  I have done studies similar to this with Fitbit but didn't get paid to do it.  So this will be interesting and I will be $600 richer!!  

My dentist said everything looks good and gave me some suggestions on how to proceed with my funky tooth.  Luckily there is no pain or sensitivity, which he said is a good thing.  Nails and toes are done!  

An unknown truck with a couple pulled into my parking yesterday (you can't see it from the street) and I was curious on who they were.  They were looking around with what seemed to be another man showing them around.  My antenna went up and I started googling to see if the owner was selling.  Surprise, Surprise!!  I found the listing with the management company (not on their website) so I guess it is on the market.  If anyone had 1.6 mil to spare......  🙂 

Thoughts for those on the care list and cheers to those sailing and celebrating.

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ktbraun said:

Happy Saturday!  I like lasagna, DH made it a few days ago.  The chicken skewers look good, might have to save a recipe!  We had some bad storms roll through last night, tornado warnings around 10:30, spent some time in the basement.  There was a lot of lightening and thunder that went on for a while.  We got about 1.5 inches of rain that was much needed.  We didn't have any power issues, but lots of power outages not far away.  

@grapau27Thinking of you and Pauline today, may happy memories comfort you.  

@rafinmdI'm happy to hear of cruises that you have planned!  Great news! 

Prayers for Baby Murphy, Sam and everyone else who needs them.  

@StLouisCruisersHave a wonderful cruise!  Bon Voyage! 

@Cruzin TerriHoping you get all of your house problems solved quickly and easily.  Also, hoping DH's incision heals nicely.  

We're going to a birthday party this afternoon, and then German Fest in Milwaukee tomorrow.  Milwaukee has a large park area on Lake Michigan, and there are many ethnic festivals there during the summer, along with Summerfest, a very big Music festival!  We might also go to a local bar where a very fun band is playing this evening!  Have a great day!  Karen

Thank you Karen.

Paulines dad Roy was a really wise and nice man and we

miss him a lot. 

We are sitting overlooking the sea now.

1690637550566979771542832473890.jpg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!  I love tigers, and prefer to have them in the wild, rather than in cages.  Chicken wings are good, as is lasagna, just not together in the same meal.  

Yesterday morning, just as I'd finished my post on CC, DH came into the room saying he'd barely slept through the night.  I assumed it was because he hadn't had enough water during the day and had cramps, but no, he said his foot and in particular, his big toe had been throbbing all night.     Gout.     He was in a lot of pain, so as soon as our doctor's office opened, I called and explained he was really suffering.  Thankfully they were able to get him in within the hour, so off we went.  Examination revealed it was indeed, gout, so the office faxed the prescription off to the pharmacy and we stopped there to pick it up on our way home.  

I had a quick shower and went off to my friend's celebration of life . . . I was a wreck.  I'm, an empath, and I suffer from separation anxiety (have ever since I was a child), so at the first notes from the bagpipes (she was in the navy reserve), the tears started flowing.  It was a beautiful tribute to a life well lived, although it should have been longer.  I did get to see a number of former colleagues as well, which was nice catching up with them after a number of years apart. 

@grapau27sending hugs to Pauline as she remembers her dear Dad.

@cat shepard prayers for your family as you say goodbye to your nephew.

@Crazy For Cats safe travels home today.

@StLouisCruisers Bon Voyage!

There's not a lot on the agenda today, as DH is hobbling around, so we'll stay home.  I'll go out in a while and water all the plants, and because the temperature is only supposed to get to to +24C (75F), we'll be able to keep the windows open all day.  I like today's menu suggestion and have most of the ingredients in the house, so it's looking like we'll be having orange glazed chicken skewers with dilled potatoes and coleslaw on the deck tonight.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who is in need, cheers to all with celebrations.

Smooth Sailing!  ☺️☺️☺️

Gerry 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 6

14 minutes ago, Nickelpenny said:

Happy Saturday to all!!  I love to cook chicken wings, crave lasagna but it is difficult to make it for one, and I admire tigers.  I went once to the Tiger Temple in Thailand around 2009 and sat with a tiger.  I didn't know of the controversy surrounding the temple when I went so please don't judge.

image.thumb.jpeg.ad1cec5d6d556cb714ffaa092550c96b.jpeg

Queen Elizabeth was a very intelligent lady (RIP).  Meal and drinks sound good and I have never been to today's port.

Nice little thunderstorm last night.  I guess the storms have caused some damage around Tucson but I seem to only get about 10 min of rain and wind.  My stuff for the study came in; I finally read the info!!  It is a study by Apple.  I have my second virtual appointment today after the gym and will start wearing the Apple watch and taking my blood pressure every morning and evening.  I have done studies similar to this with Fitbit but didn't get paid to do it.  So this will be interesting and I will be $600 richer!!  

My dentist said everything looks good and gave me some suggestions on how to proceed with my funky tooth.  Luckily there is no pain or sensitivity, which he said is a good thing.  Nails and toes are done!  

An unknown truck with a couple pulled into my parking yesterday (you can't see it from the street) and I was curious on who they were.  They were looking around with what seemed to be another man showing them around.  My antenna went up and I started googling to see if the owner was selling.  Surprise, Surprise!!  I found the listing with the management company (not on their website) so I guess it is on the market.  If anyone had 1.6 mil to spare......  🙂 

Thoughts for those on the care list and cheers to those sailing and celebrating.

Have a great day everyone!

Lovely photo Penny.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ger_77 said:

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!  I love tigers, and prefer to have them in the wild, rather than in cages.  Chicken wings are good, as is lasagna, just not together in the same meal.  

Yesterday morning, just as I'd finished my post on CC, DH came into the room saying he'd barely slept through the night.  I assumed it was because he hadn't had enough water during the day and had cramps, but no, he said his foot and in particular, his big toe had been throbbing all night.     Gout.     He was in a lot of pain, so as soon as our doctor's office opened, I called and explained he was really suffering.  Thankfully they were able to get him in within the hour, so off we went.  Examination revealed it was indeed, gout, so the office faxed the prescription off to the pharmacy and we stopped there to pick it up on our way home.  

I had a quick shower and went off to my friend's celebration of life . . . I was a wreck.  I'm, an empath, and I suffer from separation anxiety (have ever since I was a child), so at the first notes from the bagpipes (she was in the navy reserve), the tears started flowing.  It was a beautiful tribute to a life well lived, although it should have been longer.  I did get to see a number of former colleagues as well, which was nice catching up with them after a number of years apart. 

@grapau27sending hugs to Pauline as she remembers her dear Dad.

@cat shepard prayers for your family as you say goodbye to your nephew.

@Crazy For Cats safe travels home today.

@StLouisCruisers Bon Voyage!

There's not a lot on the agenda today, as DH is hobbling around, so we'll stay home.  I'll go out in a while and water all the plants, and because the temperature is only supposed to get to to +24C (75F), we'll be able to keep the windows open all day.  I like today's menu suggestion and have most of the ingredients in the house, so it's looking like we'll be having orange glazed chicken skewers with dilled potatoes and coleslaw on the deck tonight.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who is in need, cheers to all with celebrations.

Smooth Sailing!  ☺️☺️☺️

Gerry 

Thank you Gerry.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, 0106 said:

Happy Saturday! Summertime is all about the grill. Nothing hits the spot quite right like flame-kissed skewers do. Add in a rich, citrus-based marinade and we have juicy and tender, sticky and saucy, grilled orange chicken skewers, bursting with a tangy orange flavor in every bite. The best part? They take only about 10 minutes of actual prep work and 20 minutes to grill making it perfect for an easy, healthy weeknight dinner. You can grill these any which way you desire: over a barbecue grill, an electric grill or on a grill pan. You can even make orange chicken in the oven or an air fryer.

Grilled Orange Chicken Skewers gives you the basic marinade.  I would marinate the chicken overnight to impart more flavor.

XPG_PDShgV-LQclCYidCB2lnCiTQwTBvu-5WfxYgz0Tzlho5jGapsfZdDHTDqxZJ8WVgI0t_5W3FYUy0p5Gqdv2D9ZabBEwKutzmWbidyr3fjJXt4nLUKO-e9-8h1Qe_7-CgZDs9MRnu3wEZqOKd_D4

Sticky Orange Chicken Kebobs uses thighs instead of breasts.  The sweet and spicy sauce is brushed onto the chicken halfway through the grilling process.  Additional sauce can be served on the side at the table.

M9CORujnsJvRB4ZRZ3SqMU61oo-soywt7TQ3_4axSObQ8bQ_7p6zdO5gqTwCVAIXA3JBMQBCXjTszD4rngQNjJca08cAi1IsXdWl5j59hh0G7UA9RMHmQGJIa9BciQV3Vu668ctF-kPvnEp37YAt9i8

Orange Sesame Chicken has a few more Asian ingredients.

5uGQ274mQaBjN47Nt69GuCSiDbiigOfqMPoZ-Y053U0L4o0Gi-b7mucAVdtNQ3TZ5-5nHGjj3qHbChgSwBeHSCAY3mwQxGJ-v5MCWWX0_LcLMkd9Gy3wDmf6b41QqfHFQxvvoHAjT0r6omCrnVFTgT8

I like Grilled Orange Chicken with vegetables because I love grilled vegetables. In addition to peppers and onions feel free to add whatever is in your refrigerator.  I think zucchini and mushrooms would be good.  This sauce is very simple: OJ, soy and honey.

vH1nsLidgTQNtTWTRf_0KFNlCPtnV6R0TmolejTzH4SR_tDtw5eSEZ76bE4Eqckqzv7yQCWqOc2q6ilSf4JB7ukS2HtYKg_nzWo-02q3RHsmEh36-8oOiJTcuJvmyKk76vLfk3zFoF-znfF5_Na1AoU

Sending you peace, healing and all good wishes. May your life be good.

Looks good.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, summer slope said:

Jalape O Margarita cocktail:

Ingredients
1 1/2 part Hornitos® Plata Tequila
1/2 part JDK & Sons™ O3 Premium Orange Liqueur
1 part Lime Juice
1/2 inch slice Jalapeno
Splash Orange Bitters
Splash Agave Nectar
Jalapeno Pepper

Instructions
Muddle jalapeño pepper slice in cocktail shaker. Add remaining ingredients and shake over ice. Strain and serve in margarita glass. Garnish with jalapeño pepper.

Screenshot 2023-07-29 at 7.22.34 AM.png

Now this is a drink my sweet husband would LOVE! Thanks Dixie!

• Like 15

Good morning. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

Tigers are beautiful creatures and should be protected. I like chicken wings if someone prepares them, and also lasagna. I have my DM's lasagna recipe, but it's expensive with 4 meats, and I rarely make it. The quote is a good one. Pass on the meal and drink, and yes to the wine. I've seen footage of Steamboat Willie and that was the start of something big! I haven't been to Aomori City.

I woke up to it being very dark, thunder, and rain. It's very gloomy here, but at least no high winds to cause damage, and it's a fairly gentle rain. It has also cooled off. So it's an indoor day.

@grapau27 Hugs to Pauline and you also, on this remembrance day.

@StLouisCruisers Bon Voyage! Have a wonderful cruise!

@Crazy For Cats Welcome home.

@Cruzin Terri Sorry to hear it's so warm inside; hopefully cooler weather is coming. DH is lucky to have you to nurse his wounds.

@cat shepard I'm glad you made it there safely. I remember Boston driving traffic from my college days. Prayers for the family as you remember your nephew; I hope the memories bring comfort.

@marshhawk I hope you start feeling better soon. 

@Nickelpenny Great photo! I'm in a brain/memory study that uses an Apple watch. It's a 2 year study and I'm about 1-1/3 of the way done. I'm glad you didn't have to have anything done at the dentist.

@ger_77 Ouch on DH's gout attack; hopefully the meds work quickly. The celebration of life sounds lovely, if difficult. 

@RedneckBob Ha ha!

Prayers for the Care List and Cheers to those Celebrating.

Be well everyone.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, JazzyV said:

Good morning. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

Tigers are beautiful creatures and should be protected. I like chicken wings if someone prepares them, and also lasagna. I have my DM's lasagna recipe, but it's expensive with 4 meats, and I rarely make it. The quote is a good one. Pass on the meal and drink, and yes to the wine. I've seen footage of Steamboat Willie and that was the start of something big! I haven't been to Aomori City.

I woke up to it being very dark, thunder, and rain. It's very gloomy here, but at least no high winds to cause damage, and it's a fairly gentle rain. It has also cooled off. So it's an indoor day.

@grapau27 Hugs to Pauline and you also, on this remembrance day.

@StLouisCruisers Bon Voyage! Have a wonderful cruise!

@Crazy For Cats Welcome home.

@Cruzin Terri Sorry to hear it's so warm inside; hopefully cooler weather is coming. DH is lucky to have you to nurse his wounds.

@cat shepard I'm glad you made it there safely. I remember Boston driving traffic from my college days. Prayers for the family as you remember your nephew; I hope the memories bring comfort.

@marshhawk I hope you start feeling better soon. 

@Nickelpenny Great photo! I'm in a brain/memory study that uses an Apple watch. It's a 2 year study and I'm about 1-1/3 of the way done. I'm glad you didn't have to have anything done at the dentist.

@ger_77 Ouch on DH's gout attack; hopefully the meds work quickly. The celebration of life sounds lovely, if difficult. 

@RedneckBob Ha ha!

Prayers for the Care List and Cheers to those Celebrating.

Be well everyone.

Thank you Vanessa.

• Like 9

Greetings from Boston onboard the Zaandam.

It is kind of a boring morning here.  We stayed onboard due to heat and humidity, but nothing is open to us,  Pools are closed, fitness center is closed, all bars are closed except Explorations Cafe and we don’t need coffee.  They seemed to forget some of us are still here.  The daily program says pools and fitness center are open.  Go figure.

No lunch in the dining room in embarkation day on the Zaandam.  It is no wonder HAL has the reputed being consistently inconsistent.

First world problem, I know.  I rarely complain, but it is a long morning.  It will get better.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good morning from a sunny and dry (Surprise!!) Durango. Dogs and I walked very early this morning as I had a restless night. Restless enough that the Chihuahua deserted me and slept in an open dog crate all night. Bandit ShihTzu is made of sterner stuff. I will take lasagna and the chicken but skip the cocktail. However, I think tonight's dinner will be a hamburger or cheeseburger without the bun. I will use a grill pan on the stove, or maybe my George Foreman grill. Can't make decisions this far ahead. Oh yes, I will add a salad.

Headed out to the shelter and thrift store this morning to deliver some "stuff" and also check on Diane's cats. Wish I could take them but it is impossible. I also need to update my medical alert information since Diane was one of my primary contacts. And while I am thinking along those lines, I suspect that my will needs updating also..... way too much to do. My little brain will be fried. One step at a time.

Off to pack up the car. Best wishes to all. Take care. Terri, I am so sorry the house is misbehaving after your cruise. Thinking of baby Murphy and hope to hear good news. Everyone one else take care, keep chugging or plodding or whatever pace you are taking to move forward and even just to stay in place. Another of my Mother's quotes " It takes me longer and longer to do less and less".

Susan

• Like 25

5 minutes ago, dfish said:

Greetings from Boston onboard the Zaandam.

It is kind of a boring morning here.  We stayed onboard due to heat and humidity, but nothing is open to us,  Pools are closed, fitness center is closed, all bars are closed except Explorations Cafe and we don’t need coffee.  They seemed to forget some of us are still here.  The daily program says pools and fitness center are open.  Go figure.

No lunch in the dining room in embarkation day on the Zaandam.  It is no wonder HAL has the reputed being consistently inconsistent.

First world problem, I know.  I rarely complain, but it is a long morning.  It will get better.

Debbie we are outside in section 1 all checked in waiting for boarding time. We left early due to reports of traffic jams on Saturdays but none materialized. There are lots of folks already here. Can’t wait to get on board and settled in. 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Good morning Dailyites. 

Prayers for all on our care list. Graham thinking of you and Pauline. 

Just seems like a lot of illness and deaths of late and my heart goes out to all.

Had a fun dinner and then the band and dance. The band was ok. They sang songs "off the record" ie vinyl. Wanted to get home though and check on Oliver. He was a good boy.

I am making chicken wings tonight with a giant salad.

image.png.2a7079b514d80adb9604af3c9e2dc1ce.png

I enjoy lasagna. My sweet husband not so much a pasta liker. Who knew!!

image.png.d619ef8811b73a2fd169360f812874b0.png

And finally tigers. Love the picture of @Nickelpenny

image.png.02952cac9c22197bcfd1603a8c1dd744.png

Wishing you blessings for this day. Have a great weekend. Have an awesome cruise Debbie, Sue, Sandi, and Dennis!

Welcome home @Crazy For Cats. Hope you had a wonderful time.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2

Thank you Rich, thank you Tina, thank you Vanessa, thank you Ann, and thank you Dixie for all your work. And thank you everyone for being here!

I wonder if Italy has a "National Lasagna Day?" Last October and November I had the most deliscious Lasagna in Milan and Venice. One was at the "New York Lounge" across the Piazza Quatro Novembre from Milano Centrale, and the other at Trattoria Povoledo Venezia along the Grand Canal in Venice. Both were from Lasagna Bolognese with Bechamel recipes. It was almost  like a de-constructed lasagna as the meat sauce was a puree with lasagna noodles laid over free form. Dee-liscious!!!

Always planning cruises for the future, I happen to watch a YouTube video the other day about the Carnival Luminosa. It is one of the former Costa ships that Carnival has added to their fleet. It actually is very similar to HAL's Vista and Signature ships in layout. We are sailing aboard the Noordam on the "29-Day Japan and North Pacific Crossing Collector" from Yokohama in April-May 2025 after visiting with my friend in Melbourne, Australia. It started me wondering what cruises were available for the Luminosa as it does Alaska/Australia sailings. Perfect timing for a cruise to the Islands of New Caledonia from Brisbane plus UAL does a LAX-BNE non-stop! The only additions would be the cruise plus a one-way flight on Virgin Australia BNE-MEL.  And it would only add a week to the front end of our trip. That would stretch it out to close to two months. What surprised me was the cost currently for a balcony was about 2/3rds of just a comparable 7-day to Nassau. Now to convince the purser (Sue.)  ☺️

Stay Safe!

- Jack

New York Lounge-Milan version

Lasagna_NewYorkLounge_Milan.thumb.jpg.0248d8f7215ad81fe2583cf3b31b538b.jpg

Trattoria Povoledo Venezia version with a Murano Glass water glass.

Lasagna_TrattoriaPovoledoVenezia_Venice.thumb.jpg.827021d2e0b45618954b11a7ed05d48c.jpg

• Like 28
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Good morning Dailyites. 

Prayers for all on our care list. Graham thinking of you and Pauline. 

Just seems like a lot of illness and deaths of late and my heart goes out to all.

Had a fun dinner and then the band and dance. The band was ok. They sang songs "off the record" ie vinyl. Wanted to get home though and check on Oliver. He was a good boy.

I am making chicken wings tonight with a giant salad.

image.png.2a7079b514d80adb9604af3c9e2dc1ce.png

I enjoy lasagna. My sweet husband not so much a pasta liker. Who knew!!

image.png.d619ef8811b73a2fd169360f812874b0.png

And finally tigers. Love the picture of @Nickelpenny

image.png.02952cac9c22197bcfd1603a8c1dd744.png

Wishing you blessings for this day. Have a great weekend. Have an awesome cruise Debbie, Sue, Sandi, and Dennis!

Welcome home @Crazy For Cats. Hope you had a wonderful time.

Thank you Joy.

An elderly cousin of Pauline's died on Thursday.

Today was the day 42 years ago when the late Princess Diana and Prince Charles married.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3