Bistro Desserts

Monica887

You are going to get as many answers as people on this board since food is so subjective. At Le Bistro, I personally usually get the Marquise au Chocolat, which I really enjoy. My travel companion would disagree and he gets the Fraisier. So really the best is what is right for you on that day at that time. 

Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Monica887 said:

What's the best dessert at the Bistro?Screenshot_20230812-122601.thumb.png.4b8ca0cd0c4b9c6079872ebcf7b23b65.png

They eliminated my favorite a couple of years ago, the Chocolate Napoleon.  Of the ones currently offered, I usually select either the Marquise au Chocolat or the Poire Belle-Helene.  But then again, I'm a chocoholic.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cruiserbear55 said:

Back before covid, the wives would order the chocolate fondue with fruit, and the hubbies would each get an order of Profiteroles. To the four of us, those were the finest desserts Le Bistro ever offered. Subjective, I know. The good old days!

I completely agree. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, debenson0723 said:

You are going to get as many answers as people on this board since food is so subjective. At Le Bistro, I personally usually get the Marquise au Chocolat, which I really enjoy. My travel companion would disagree and he gets the Fraisier. So really the best is what is right for you on that day at that time. 

Enjoy your cruise!

Possibly MORE answers than people, since I have difficulty choosing just one favorite. 

• Like 3

Poire Belle Helene is definitely my favorite French ice cream dessert so I’m glad to hear it’s good on the ships. 

I tried Ile Flottante for the first time last month when I was in Paris. Was intrigued when we went to cafeteria at the Galleries Layfayette and it was *really* good. Think of it as like a French flan. Ordered it again at an amazeballs fondue joint and was so unimpressed that I stopped after one bite. So I think there’s enough margin of error/variation in that dessert that it can really be hit or miss. 

• Like 1