What is your fav ship non Oasis class ?

We tend to gravitate towards the Voyager class ships. We used to really enjoy the Oasis class but feel that they’re too large now. Since the Navigator is on the west coast we cruise this ship often. Perfect size. Other than that we love the Solstice class on Celebrity. It was great to finally get them out here this year. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Oakman said:

Voyager Class. Many of the benefits of the larger ships and classes, but without the immense capacity and crowds. Plus, you can visit more interesting ports on this class of ship.

1st Navigator >> Sentimental. first ever and been on her 3 times 

2nd Freedom >> Because she's next up !

• Like 1

Since I view Freedom and Voyager class as virtually identical, don't care for anything smaller, and personally value food venues over other features...

I'd go with Freedom or Navigator even though I've never sailed either one because I enjoy Playmakers and El Loco Fresh.

#1 - Any Radiance class ship

#2 - Any Voyager class ship

#3 - Any Freedom class ship

Have not sailed on any of the Quantum class ships yet, so no opinion on that; the Vision class ships are ok for a one off getaway but not one that we would book repeatedly, and we find the limitations in ports available a major reason why we don't sail on any of the  Oasis class ships any more.

Hard one, but I'd have to say Anthem.  I'm biased as I really loved We Will Rock You.  Also, I like having the option of an indoor pool in case or cold, bad weather such as rain and even not having to put on sunscreen.

Also really enjoy Freedom and Voyager class.

Booked but have not yet been on Odyssey and Freedom.

• Like 2

Quantum class for amazing Solarium and Indoor pool (we should see how Odyssey without Indoor pool will work out)

Smaller classes for Viking Crown Lounge. (especially ships that have Boleros)

• Like 1

Geez , i dont have any favorite class other than Oasis class . 

Oasis only for us . 

Lots of love here from others for Radiance class which was my least favorite as it doesnt have a promenade . One and done for us on the Serenade , but nice glass elevators though.

1 hour ago, loman said:

Geez , i dont have any favorite class other than Oasis class . 

Oasis only for us . 

Lots of love here from others for Radiance class which was my least favorite as it doesnt have a promenade . One and done for us on the Serenade , but nice glass elevators though.

sometimes you miss some great cruises not considering certain classes.  Example, spring 2019  DW asked for a cruise.  We selected  a TPA to Amsterdam on Brilliiance.  I agree with you about the royal promenade, my first royal cruise on Navigator (we had been cruising Celebrity) and I was hooked on Royal.  We had a quick cruise on Radiance when we need a quick 3 points (diamonds in december, Junior suite) to get to D+ under old points system, and I swore off the older ships.

But then neat itineraries showed up and I got over it.  We tried Grandeur this past spring, and we booked two more in January, 24 days.   With Grandeur. we have now sailed all classes of ships currently sailing, with the exception of the original Quantum layout ships.

• Like 1