Alfredo’s a la carte menu

indiesmom

1 hour ago, indiesmom said:

Can someone post a picture of the a la carte menu at Alfredo’s?   Can you order just the pizza by itself?   Cost per pizza? Thanks!

We were recently on the Sky and dined at Alfredo’s several times.   When ordering alacarte we could order as much or as little as we wanted and share.  If using casual dining credit no sharing.    You could order the fixed price option, charge to your room and share.IMG_1782.thumb.jpeg.f5c6b7060391772e0f4f30f6c8c0b5da.jpegIMG_1783.thumb.jpeg.ba8926a9ee0519b6ca25a01895690142.jpeg

IMG_1784.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

18 minutes ago, mimmo.l said:

was Alfredos open during lunch?  (was recently on Caribbean Princess and Steamers and planks were only open for dinner and on alternate nights. 

Yes it's open for lunch.  Basically it's open continuously from lunch through dinner.  Planks and Steamers were always only open for dinner.  The alternating is new as of the recent post pandemic restart.

3 minutes ago, mimmo.l said:

@msmoger thanks.

Sailing on the regal in December , have the plus package and trying to determine if the premier is worth the extra costs. So far even with unlimited casual it's not making it worthwhile.  

nice wine drinker?

how long is your cruise? 2 specialty dinners also

GAMES!

• Like 1

Guest Snaxmuppet
2 hours ago, mimmo.l said:

@msmoger thanks.

Sailing on the regal in December , have the plus package and trying to determine if the premier is worth the extra costs. So far even with unlimited casual it's not making it worthwhile.  

Depends... I drink wine and so I really do appreciate the extra choices that are above the Plus limit of $15. Then I have a laptop and phone with me and although I could switch the one WiFi connection between the two having up to 4 connections means I don't have to keep switching. Premier desserts are a waste of time. Last time I cruised I won $250 OBC with Princess Prizes. We normally don't do photos as they are expensive but the photo package is unlimited so we got photos everywhere and at every stop.

So you decide... I think it is worth every penny.

2 hours ago, echoshipmate said:

Absolutely worth upgrading if you are a wine drinker. Below Premier just generic wine, cab, chard, pinot, no name or info, not very good even for house wines.

Doug

You can order whatever wine you want by the glass and pay the difference.

• Like 3

never meant to start a plus vs premier discussion. In the end it depends on what you find value in.  I will need to do some math and possibly start a new topic, or find an old one.   

But math so far for 10 day cruise, upgrade cost for 2ppl =$400

$140 (4  specialty dinners)

$ 60 (4 bonus casual restaurants)

$0 for desserts

$0 for fitness class

total cost =$200

$100 (6 photos (never really bought cruise pics)

• unlimited pictures downloads, do i really need all of them 🙂
  • convivence of having multiple devices , nice  but not needed 
  • premium wines/cocktails $5 surcharge
  • princess plus

so it comes down to are these above items worth $200 to me and i will be the only one that can answer that, i mean my wife 🙂

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Tedferg said:

How was this checked, do the waiters hover and make sure your partner does not take a slice?

More likely meaning can't be one person paying/using dining credit while other doesn't. Both have to pay and order their own food, if you share/share a taste that way, no issues.

But no, 1 person use their credit and the other doesn't and splitting the meal... 

I'd like to use just one person's credit and only get a pizza to share. That's all we ever get at Alfredo's anyway. One pizza to share is pretty much perfect for us. I guess I'll find out how it works soon. We board in 13 days.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, kiwimum said:

We were recently on the Sky and dined at Alfredo’s several times.   When ordering alacarte we could order as much or as little as we wanted and share.  If using casual dining credit no sharing.    You could order the fixed price option, charge to your room and share.IMG_1782.thumb.jpeg.f5c6b7060391772e0f4f30f6c8c0b5da.jpegIMG_1783.thumb.jpeg.ba8926a9ee0519b6ca25a01895690142.jpeg

IMG_1784.jpeg

Hi there,

What's included on the fixed price menu?

Thanks. 

33 minutes ago, tjcletzgo said:

Can two people share I order?

Have you read this thread?  ETA:  Oh, sorry -  I was thinking of another thread with extensive sharing discussions.  Yes, you can share a la carte items, but one person order prix fixe isn't supposed to share and save a dining credit.  If paying cash (room charge), I don't see how sharing could be stopped or not allowed.

Edited by Steelers36

What about one person going into the place and order a takeout for one. Then taking it to the open area where you have tables and then share it with the other person? Or ordering and have it delivered to a location on the ship?

Or are they not allowing takeout? 

WE have Plus. 

• Like 1