Jim_Iain - B2B Sydney - Honolulu - Vancouver

Jim_Iain

We are off in just 3 days, Wednesday 4/3/2024 to Sydney to begin our next Epic Journey.     I love retirement. 

I decided I better fire up this new adventure a couple days early.

As a prologue, I'll post a short video that will graphically show you what we are up to.    The mapping program did make one error -  see if you can spot it.

• Like 45
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

We are off in just 3 days, Wednesday 4/3/2024 to Sydney to begin our next Epic Journey.     I love retirement. 

I decided I better fire up this new adventure a couple days early.

As a prologue, I'll post a short video that will graphically show you what we are up to.    The mapping program did make one error -  see if you can spot it.

@Jim_Iain, We can't wait to follow along on your next adventure.  The only thing that would make it better is if we were going with you!

Have an amazing time!  Mike and Mary

Edited by MikeMary4449

Can’t wait to follow along on another Jim-Iain trip. Isn’t retired wonderful.  We often ask ourselves how we ever had time to work!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MikeMary4449 said:

@Jim_Iain, We can't wait to follow along on your next adventure.  The only thing that would make it better is if we were going with you!

Have an amazing time!  Mike and Mary

Thanks Mike and Mary --- Well if you can't be there in person you can virtually come along.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Looking forward to following along on your adventures while counting down the days until we leave on ours. 

Thanks John.   Where are you off to ?      Is this your Japan trip?

7 minutes ago, vickykay said:

Can’t wait to follow along on another Jim-Iain trip. Isn’t retired wonderful.  We often ask ourselves how we ever had time to work!

Totally agree.   We often think -  How did we get anything done while working.    I always thought I would get bored once I retired.   Happy to say that is so far from reality.   Never dreamed we would have so many wonderful adventures.

• Like 7

Looking forward to following along as well! I’m very much enjoying the current live reviews while anticipating our Baltics cruise in May. Hope you enjoy fair skies and calm seas thru the Pacific and thank you for including all of us on your journey! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Norwaylady said:

I’m so ready to follow your adventure🥰😎💙🥳

Would gladly joined you🤩

Safe travel and Bon voyage 🛳️ 

Thanks Alexandra.     I was just reading about your exciting live report.  

I was just checking your location and see you are off the coast of Cuba on way back to FLL for you turn around.    Looks like you will be passing Reflection on port shortly.

image.thumb.png.d6788f99e5cfde14a8bbb020fe8ea163.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mike981 said:

Well this is a wonderful way to start my Sunday!

Can't wait to follow along, and I joined your Facebook group.

Thanks Mike ----I been posting some of my videos video content there.     Don't peek --- I may be using some of it over here.  

I recently bought a GoPro and plan on using on this trip.. I found a free video editing program called CapCut and been puttering around learning to use it.   What can I say... I love technology.

• Like 7

We will be doing b2b on the Solstice in the fall Vancouver to Sydney with a little different itinerary but will definitely follow your adventure. 

Neil

16 minutes ago, mchell810 said:

Phew!  I've found this while you're still on page one! 😜

Looking forward to following your adventure. 

Enjoy!

2024-03-31_9-49-42.png

16 minutes ago, mchell810 said:

Phew!  I've found this while you're still on page one! 😜

Looking forward to following your adventure. 

Enjoy!

Wasn't expecting it to start so active.    I  will be off on my daily 10 Mile walk shortly.  Weather is chilly (for us California Wimps) at 52 degrees but suppose to warm up and beautiful blue skies.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, lienf said:

We will be doing b2b on the Solstice in the fall Vancouver to Sydney with a little different itinerary but will definitely follow your adventure. 

Neil

HI Neil

We previously did San Diego to HNL and HNL to Sydney via the Tahiti.   We specifically chose this itinerary due do all of the unusual island we have never visited.  

Your cruise looks like an interesting itinerary.    Glad they are mixing it up and adding new ports.

image.thumb.png.b19e16234f797fcf9de73f1ee1f94a6f.png

Finally got the video to play..very nice .. I have a new tablet so probably my error. I did not spot a mistake but sure someone will.

This journey has many exotic ports..Looking forward to following along.. 

I have followed a number of your cruises & really enjoyed them. I'm looking forward to hearing about this cruise also. We are interested in diving & snorkeling around those islands so would love it if you can post any info on that. Smooth sailing! Also, can you comment on Celebrity compared to your prior trips about a decrease in service & food if any? Many people on CC are commenting about that. Thanks & have a great cruise!