Jim_Iain - B2B Sydney - Honolulu - Vancouver

Jim_Iain

I’m so ready for this. I was wondering when you were going to post.

Just got back from my 5 mile walk and it’s sunny and 45F so not bad for my neck of the woods. 

Have a fabulous trip and I’m looking forward to reading all about your adventures.

Bon Voyage…we fly from ORD to FLL early tomorrow morning to begin a B2B on Silhouette this Thursday.  Maybe some day when I retire I can do an epic adventure like you.

Have a great trip.

Susan 😎

Your original post is only 4 hrs old and already page 2!!!  Loved the video!  And that itinerary looks amazing!  I'm looking forward to following along with your adventures and anticipating the amazing pics that I know will be attached 📸

~Bernadette

Excited  to follow you and Iains' latest adventure!  Best wishes for smooth sailing and a wonderful trip.  We head out two weeks from today on the Ascent TA from Ft. Lauderdale to Barcelona.  Eagerly anticipating!

2 hours ago, Mike981 said:

LOL!  Oh Jim, many of us just wait for your posts.

I know I can always count on you Mike.    Always puts a smile on my face when I see you join.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hcat said:

Finally got the video to play..very nice .. I have a new tablet so probably my error. I did not spot a mistake but sure someone will.

This journey has many exotic ports..Looking forward to following along.. 

The video is hosted on YouTube so shouldn't have much restrictions.   I've tried to post direct on CC before but some of videos I've posted couldn't tbe viewed due to missing drivers.

3 hours ago, dianedebuda said:

Always ready for a Jim and Iain Live! 👍

Thanks... hop in often --- with so many sea day's this could be a boring second half of the cruise.

3 hours ago, Gracie115 said:

I love your live reports!! Can't wait to see/read this one.  We love the "S" class ships.  Hope you have a wonderful time.

@Gracie115  I think we are coming to the point that our Go To class ships will be S-Class.   Can't say I was impressed with the 2 1/2 months we spent on E-Class ships last year.  

I know many love them and that is the beauty of Celebrity's Fleet.   There may just be something for everyone.   Maybe we are morphing into to those Grumpy Old Git's demographics....

• Like 8
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, catspaw1 said:

I have followed a number of your cruises & really enjoyed them. I'm looking forward to hearing about this cruise also. We are interested in diving & snorkeling around those islands so would love it if you can post any info on that. Smooth sailing! Also, can you comment on Celebrity compared to your prior trips about a decrease in service & food if any? Many people on CC are commenting about that. Thanks & have a great cruise!

Will try to do.    I specifically purchased a GoPro with under water case.    I think Iain has given up on snorkeling after our last trip.   While I'm a strong swimmer,  Iain isn't and got caught in a  rip current on the barrier reef and it really scared him.  

I'm hoping the decline in food and service is relate to the E-Class ships.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CardowMD said:

Looking forward to following your adventures in all these unique ports!

It really is a unique cruise.   What will be interesting is we are visiting two Samoan Island's on the same day... LOL..... We cross the date line between the two Islands.   Really screwed up many trying to book on Celebrity Site with some being rejected because they already have and excursion booked for that date and time...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wow------ Just got back from my walk and finally just got through reading all your messages.   I'll start working on Page two later.

Thanks to everyone that are joining in what should really be a fun Possible Video and Photo VLOG.      For some reason I've always hated that  term -- VLOG. 

• Like 2