Happy Thanksgiving, Canada!

dobiemom

Please permit me to add my wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian friends. I have met, kept in touch, and sailed with some whom I first met on Cruise Critic. And, I consider Canadians who post on CC and with whom I have exchanged messages my friends as well.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

We did our first Canadian Thanksgiving turkey at our Kawartha Lakes cottage yesterday. We get to do another Thanksgiving when we get back to Minnesota!

I will be winterizing the boats and taking the dock out this week :loudcry: - always a bittersweet job. Thinking about our January Nieuw Statendam cruise helps ease the pain a little :tropical-drink:!

We had a foot of snow last week. It is snowing now. 60 percent of the crop is still in the fields because of the moisture-rain and snow.

Despite those minor bumps we feel so fortunate to live where we do and have the life that we do.

We truly appreciate our wonderful Canadian friends and neighbors, grateful for all that you do as allies and neighbors. We are so fortunate to share the world's longest non-fortified border with you. Thank you for all that you do for the US, and the world. You guys rock!!!!

Wishing you all a very happy and peaceful Thanksgiving Day.

We truly appreciate our wonderful Canadian friends and neighbors, grateful for all that you do as allies and neighbors. We are so fortunate to share the world's longest non-fortified border with you. Thank you for all that you do for the US, and the world. You guys rock!!!!

Wishing you all a very happy and peaceful Thanksgiving Day.

Thanks! You literally brought tears to my eyes. Our countries and my family are interwoven. My grandmother was born in the US as was my husbands grandmother. We have American relatives and friends. I too am thankful for the wonderful people we have met on board and on the boards.

Sail, we cooked the turkey so resting today:D

We had a foot of snow last week. It is snowing now. 60 percent of the crop is still in the fields because of the moisture-rain and snow.

Despite those minor bumps we feel so fortunate to live where we do and have the life that we do.

Must be so disheartening to lose the crops Bu you have a wonderful attitude. :)

All the best to you. Be careful in the snow.