What is the least number of days that has gotten you into the Most Traveled Lunch?

PunkiC

So, what is the least number of days that has ever gotten you into the most traveled lunch, or cocktail party?

If you wouldn't mind, I would also be curious to know the itinerary.

Thank you! :)

So, what is the least number of days that has ever gotten you into the most traveled lunch, or cocktail party?

I know someone on Alaska cruise who made it with under 100 days. Alaska seems to be the magic itinerary for newbies.

Hi There,

Can not recall number but was not high, we were not elite, but so many people cancelled at the last minute, ships officers were looking for folks to attend only got a few minutes notice, but was worth it.

Yours Shogun

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forums mobile app

70 something when they use to do the cruises out of San Juan PR

I know someone on Alaska cruise who made it with under 100 days. Alaska seems to be the magic itinerary for newbies.
76 Days at sea for us - attended Most Travelled cocktail party (they didn't hove a lunch that cruise) - Alaska northbound 7 day - late season (August). Edited by Times Prince

It was on the B2B Amazon River on the #2 Royal Princess. We had 225 days, were invited on both legs. It was in 2010. It was wonderful, luncheons on both cruises. Felt very special. Then we had a long dry spell for invites until our numbers built up.

We got the invite on a Fijian cruise on Sun Princess at 247 days It was the best one we have had (we have been 4 times since but the standard of the meals has diminished) Still a great time and you get to chat to an officer who hosts your table ;);)

Have made it twice on Alaska cruises. This year had 353 days and first time under 200 days. Caribbean 7 day cruises also made it, first time with only 180 days.

Never make it on Mexico 7 day cruises. Seems like there are some locals that never get off the cruise ships with huge amount of days.

Made it recently on 12 day northern Europe with less than 400 days.

Didn't make it on the transatlantic following it. Those usually have very well traveled long time Princess cruisers.

All 3 times were in Alaska & were cocktail parties with the fewest days just after reaching elite. I was #7 on that cruise & a passenger with 250 days made the top 3. Summer 2013 on b2b with over 300 days got invited to both cocktail parties but the lowest top 3 had about 800 days & #1 was around 1400.

With so many elite with cumulative totals of years at sea the more days we sail the further away we get from another MTP event. :p

For us it's enjoying many days at sea that's great & the MTP events are a nice bonus. :)

Edited by Astro Flyer

About 100 days.... luncheon on Caribbean cruise (2004)

108 days on Southern Caribbean cruise...cocktail party (2004)

On one of those we were the 4th most traveled and the 3rd had only 2 days more than we did.

No invite on last few but they were TA and Alaska.

It is probably because we have only done 5 cruises since then on Princess and we are only at 257 days with Princess.

It seems like the more cruises we have been on the least traveled we have become.:(

...will see what happens on the next bunch of cruises. Really enjoyed those luncheons.:)

Edited by BJS

Our first time (teehee) was on the Emerald Princess 10-night Caribbean with about 275 days. That was definitely a fluke. Last winter the lowest number was 360 days or so.

ETA and one time last winter we didn't make it with about 550 days.

Edited by PescadoAmarillo

It was on the B2B Amazon River on the #2 Royal Princess. We had 225 days, were invited on both legs. It was in 2010. It was wonderful, luncheons on both cruises. Felt very special. Then we had a long dry spell for invites until our numbers built up.

OT: Phyl, any way you can post one of your email addresses? I'd like to "talk" to you.

We were invited to the cocktail party on the Aug. 30th 2014 Alaska southbound cruise....we had 175 days. There were a total of 33 elites and about 100 platnum on the entire ship. Most on the ship were first time cruisers. Was very surprised and happy to go as it may be the only one we ever get invited to!

CB April 2102, last R/T San Juan sailing Princess did - had just 160 days. I was shocked to be invited. Did not get an invite on the second leg of the B2B we did that trip. (SJ to NY - not even sure they had MTP event on the second leg.)

I'm not sure the exact number of days, but a rough estimate of 161 and Elite status. I was invited to a lunch on the Coral Princess on a 10 day partial Panama Canal itinerary. (Someone mentioned that the captain at the time was more generous with the number of guests invited -not sure if that's true, but that is what I they said.)

107 days on a round trip Alaska out of Seattle cruise. Read the invitation once and realized it didn't look quite right for the usual captain's circle party. Based on the ages of people there and our age I figure we had to be the last ones in :).