Email from Celebrity about Important Announcement Tomorrow - Fake News / Edge Update?

blueboro

Pat, all I have to add is "put a good ship all year long in NJ." If they are truly expanding the fleet, which we have been told on our last 2 cruises that they were, then this should not be a problem.

RCCL and NCL struggle to fill the Anthem, Breakaway and Gem consistently from NYC in the winter without deep discounting. Adding a 4th year-round ship into the market would be a financial bloodbath, especially as CHA would have the least "brand presence" of the 3 companies.

RCCL and NCL struggle to fill the Anthem, Breakaway and Gem consistently from NYC in the winter without deep discounting. Adding a 4th year-round ship into the market would be a financial bloodbath, especially as CHA would have the least "brand presence" of the 3 companies.

So much.

For nothing

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just the spring; the other wasn’t open. I called CC and that was what Mo said...S1...5246 pp.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you please tell me what Ships & TA's are going over in the Spring of 2019? I called Celebrity several times and have gotten several different answers. The only Spring TA's at this point are Edge & Reflection? Silhouette is tied up in Caribbean for some time period in the spring with a charter with no return date so far to Europe.

Can you please tell me what Ships & TA's are going over in the Spring of 2019? I called Celebrity several times and have gotten several different answers. The only Spring TA's at this point are Edge & Reflection? Silhouette is tied up in Caribbean for some time period in the spring with a charter with no return date so far to Europe.

EDGE: 15-Night Trade Winds Transatlantic 2019 - Apr. 28 Florida: Fort Lauderdale; Bermuda: Kings Wharf (overnight); Azores: Ponta Delgada; Portugal: Lisbon; Spain: Bilbao; France:Paris (Le Havre); England: Southampton

REFLECTION: 14-Night Azores & Ireland Transatlantic 2019 - Apr. 22 Florida: Fort Lauderdale; Portugal: Madeira; Azores: Ponta Delgada (overnight); Ireland: Cork (Cobh), Waterford (Dunmore East), Dublin

SILHOUETTE: 13-Night Trade Winds Transatlantic 2019 - Apr. 14 Florida: Fort Lauderdale; Bahamas: Nassau; Bermuda: Kings Wharf (overnight); Portugal: Lisbon; England: Southampton

INFINITY: 14-Night Azores & Iberian Penninsula Transatlantic 2019 - Apr. 22 Florida: Miami; Azores: Ponta Delgada; Portugal: Lisbon; Spain: Seville (Cadiz), Malaga, Alicante, Barcelona

CONSTELLATION will reposition from Dubai via the Suez canal

Still waiting for it...I called Captain’s Club and was told it was directed to “Select “ members and they don’t have anymore information yet. 2:30 is all they know of so far! EST...just love communication...

I am elite and did not receive the email. I am also booked on the inaugural sailing of the Edge... for my anniversary!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Feeling left out? Celebrity only sends announcements to "select" people. What am I? Chopped liver? I am elite+.

I was not getting emails no matter how I changed my settings until I signed up again when there is a popup to get email from X website (without signing into my account).

Silhouette TA is being reworked, per X's Customer Service, and it should be available online in 24 hours.

Prices are out of this world especially for a TA. I won't be booking anytime soon with those rates. $5278.00 plus tax for a solo cabin.

Norma

From £1425 for an inside on Edge from Southampton to Rome on 15.05.19.

Also surprised that Infinity is back in Europe, 17.05.19 Cannes film festival.

Reflection Iceland & Ireland from Dublin May 6 & 16, 2019.

These were found on FB.

Edited by upwarduk

EDGE: 15-Night Trade Winds Transatlantic 2019 - Apr. 28 Florida: Fort Lauderdale; Bermuda: Kings Wharf (overnight); Azores: Ponta Delgada; Portugal: Lisbon; Spain: Bilbao; France:Paris (Le Havre); England: Southampton

REFLECTION: 14-Night Azores & Ireland Transatlantic 2019 - Apr. 22 Florida: Fort Lauderdale; Portugal: Madeira; Azores: Ponta Delgada (overnight); Ireland: Cork (Cobh), Waterford (Dunmore East), Dublin

SILHOUETTE: 13-Night Trade Winds Transatlantic 2019 - Apr. 14 Florida: Fort Lauderdale; Bahamas: Nassau; Bermuda: Kings Wharf (overnight); Portugal: Lisbon; England: Southampton

INFINITY: 14-Night Azores & Iberian Penninsula Transatlantic 2019 - Apr. 22 Florida: Miami; Azores: Ponta Delgada; Portugal: Lisbon; Spain: Seville (Cadiz), Malaga, Alicante, Barcelona

CONSTELLATION will reposition from Dubai via the Suez canal

The Edge itinerary is the exact one we did on the Eclipse TA in spring 2015. Wonderful itinerary but not one we want to repeat....oh well....guess we will be happy with our one week on Edge just before the TA....

Per X's website there are, currently, six (6) TA's posted in 2019.

bon voyage

New Jersey is NOT the center of the universe but Summit is booked full every cruise. I'm not saying NJ is the port everyone would like but now no Celebrity ship is in Baltimore, Charleston or other mid-Atlantic ports. I know why, I know the ports need work, we have sailed out of every one, but for us here in the northeast who love Celebrity it makes some sense to put a ship in this area. Just my opinion!!!!!

We are booked already on EDGE for Carib 2019. Pretty sure once will be enough, and then we'd go back to S Class if booking X. We have no interest in a return to Europe at the moment, and would only do a TA on QM2...a sturdy Ocean Liner.

We would , however, love an itin from NJ or Balt or even Fl that does an Eastern Coastal cruise...similar to the one we just took. Ca Coastal on the aging Infin.. ( ship was a good size for all the tender ports)` Baltimore is a big SW Air hub...so easy for many to acess,

Royal C has a nice itin from Balto that covers Charleston, Savannah, Bahamas, Space Center....but ship is MUCH older...not sure about refurbs..we might try it in a suite..or Jr suite, We'd be using the ship as a big ferry to the ports...like we did on Infinity,