Mariner of the Seas Refurbishment

lele100

I think so. Graham Seymour scheduled 4 shows on the 4 day Explorer sailings last 2 years in a row, easily done by reserving seating by muster station so everyone got a shot. There was always a waiting stand-by line that was opened up about 15min before the show, and the shows I viewed were almost full but not quite. One of the shows was schedules at 4pm (pre-dinner) during a port day and the other on a sea day. For the Mariner 3 day I'll bet you half the ship stays on board in Nassau so pretty easy to have two shows during Nassau day, and one more late afternoon on CocaCay day.

I'd be willing to bet many cruisers on the 3/4 day runs will not bother seeing the ice show, focusing on the pool deck, etc

That's the point, why have it if not much interest.

Don't get me wrong, I love the ice show on Oasis, but I wouldn't miss it on a 3 day trip to the Bahamas with no sea days.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

The Jazz Club is toward the front and the Viking Crown is toward the back. I will email you the most updated deck plan that I have.

A CK as part of the MDR would also work for us.

Not sure about plans, but I thought it was similar to Freedom. Haven't been on her in 10 years, though.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
I am hoping to see photos of the waterslide area, after they are put in....we sail on Mariner in Nov 2018.

Will it be any different than Adventure as far as we know? I have a lot of photos of that area on AD of those Seas.

Will it be any different than Adventure as far as we know? I have a lot of photos of that area on AD of those Seas.

Probably not different.....do you have pix of the 'landing area' and if there are lounge chairs to use there? Where is the steps to go to the top to come down the slide? I would love to see them. I imagine when they refit the Voyager class it will all be done the same way as on AD.

Probably not different.....do you have pix of the 'landing area' and if there are lounge chairs to use there? Where is the steps to go to the top to come down the slide? I would love to see them. I imagine when they refit the Voyager class it will all be done the same way as on AD.

Here are the stairs a short walk from the landing area.

slidestairs.jpg

Another view of the slides.

slide2.jpg

The slide exit

slideexit.jpg

The only seats I remember to the side of the flowrider.

Here are the stairs a short walk from the landing area.

slidestairs.jpg

Another view of the slides.

slide2.jpg

The slide exit

slideexit.jpg

The only seats I remember to the side of the flowrider.

Thank you....I was hoping there were loungers or chairs....you need someplace to put a towel, and your shoes and seapass card. I will probably going to the waterslides by myself, so no one to hold my stuff for me. Or they will be having a lot of stuff left at the bottom of the staircase going up....that would be a mess also.