Thanks to Host Clarea(sp)

Thank you Bob for all of your advice I remember when I took my first cruise on Royal Caribbean in 2012 you were replying to so many posts here and once I boarded I did not feel like a first timer.

Its because of your continued participation on this forum as a Host that I am hooked on cruising. What amazes me is your wealth of information and your prompt replies.

Cruise Critic and its Meet and Mingles, Roll Calls cannot be replicated and I have constantly recommended Cruise Critic to people I meet who are not part of this valuable forum.

All of this wealth of information has greatly helped us. In fact on our upcoming Tampa-Amsterdam Cruise there are some of the same friendly Cruise Critic members from our New Orleans-Rome cruise.

My Father and I are so fortunate to be part of this "big family" who looks out for each other!

I concur. I don't think there has been a single post I have done in my limited time here that wasn't answered quickly and courteously by Bob. Kudos!!

Yes Kudos to Bob who brings us a wealth of knowledge in such a courteous manner!

Wow, I'm a brand new newbie to RCL and Bob is already a lifeline! I will throw my thanks in as well. Incredibly helpful!!! Great thread. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is probably the slowest he's been to respond to a thread...:P c'mon bob!!!!

Nope, he doesn't respond to threads like this where he is singled out. I have seen many threads like this thanking him and he simply does not reply. He doesn't like the attention on himself and is too humble to say anything. :)