Spinning Guy on Harmony Fine Line

Just off Harmony and I am completely fascinated by the twirling guy from the Aqua show. What a unique skill. Does he have a stand in for when he's away or do they change the show?

That was fascinating! I was so intrigued, I looked up his performance on YouTube when I got home! We were on in May.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was amazed by the spinning guy, too. I saw him in the buffet one night and chatted with him briefly. I can’t remember his name, but he is from Spain I think. I googled him when I got home and found some videos on YouTube. Very talented!!

It's amazing he can do it that long, but he lost my attention after the first couple of minutes. I thought he was going to do something really cool so I watched it for about 8 minutes and that was torture. Not to take away from him because not many people probably have tried to spin that long, but it definitely wasn't for me.

It's amazing he can do it that long, but he lost my attention after the first couple of minutes. I thought he was going to do something really cool so I watched it for about 8 minutes and that was torture. Not to take away from him because not many people probably have tried to spin that long, but it definitely wasn't for me.

I would have to agree with you, I just watched the You Tube Video and about a minute and a half in I turned it off. We are sailing on the 25th Nov I wonder if he will still be on then. If so I may pass on that show.

I agree. I was bored after a very short time. I really don't know what he brought to the show.

I would have to agree with you, I just watched the You Tube Video and about a minute and a half in I turned it off. We are sailing on the 25th Nov I wonder if he will still be on then. If so I may pass on that show.

He does the 10 minutes of spinning prior to the show starting, while people are getting their seats. I didn't really take much notice of him until I realized he was spinning for over 5 minutes. The show was fantastic, don't let this discourage you.

On Harmony last September I spoke with one of the cast members about the spinning guy - she said that he does a meditation type of thing when he spins. It's really cool how he does it. He's tried to teach others but it takes years of practice to get into the trance.

He does the 10 minutes of spinning prior to the show starting, while people are getting their seats. I didn't really take much notice of him until I realized he was spinning for over 5 minutes. The show was fantastic, don't let this discourage you.

When I saw the show he did spinning throughout the show not just the pre show. In my opinion it took away from the real show.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was in the less than impressed camp too but he's only a small part of the show. Overall it was a pretty good show.

Just off Harmony and I am completely fascinated by the twirling guy from the Aqua show. What a unique skill. Does he have a stand in for when he's away or do they change the show?

I'm so disappointed! I thought you had met a guy spinning yarn on a spindle :D

Same here. I kept waiting for him to do something interesting.