Elite Perks

patross

4 minutes ago, patross said:

Does Celebrity still offer a free bag of laundry to Elite and above?

Yes. Two bags for Elite +

It's actually 30 items (20 on some cruises) no need to fret about over-stuffing the bag

Edited by A Sixth?

11 hours ago, gold1953 said:

Plus 2 items pressed and one item dry cleaned. You won't know until you are on board as to how many items can in in your free bag, . Minimum 20 but often 30

Just FYI, It’s not “Plus” as in addition, it’s or. In other words, free bag or 2 items pressed or one item dry cleaned. Coupon is applied to first item submitted.

4 minutes ago, blackshirt said:

Just FYI, It’s not “Plus” as in addition, it’s or. In other words, free bag or 2 items pressed or one item dry cleaned. Coupon is applied to first item submitted.

It IS in addition to unless something has changed.   I will be on the Summit it less than 2 weeks so can report back, but, I am pretty confident nothing has changed.  Blackshirt, how recently have you cruised on Celebrity?

• Like 1

Just now, FlorenceItaly said:

It IS in addition to unless something has changed.   I will be on the Summit it less than 2 weeks so can report back, but, I am pretty confident nothing has changed.  Blackshirt, how recently have you cruised on Celebrity?

It wasn’t on the cruise I just returned from. Constellation 10 night Greek Island cruise, debarked May 31st. The elite letter listing benefits noted that the coupon would be applied to first item submitted. Perhaps I misinterpreted that to mean “or”. So you are saying I could have had an item dry cleaned and two items pressed also?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, blackshirt said:

That has NOT been our experience either!

We have been elite for several cruises (more than half way to elite +) and have always had individual coupons for "Free bag of Laundry" + "2 items pressed" + "1 item dry cleaned".....per elite person in the stateroom.

So, DW and I have had 2 coupons per perk on all elite cruises.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, blackshirt said:

It wasn’t on the cruise I just returned from. Constellation 10 night Greek Island cruise, debarked May 31st. The elite letter listing benefits noted that the coupon would be applied to first item submitted. Perhaps I misinterpreted that to mean “or”. So you are saying I could have had an item dry cleaned and two items pressed also?

Yes, this is what I am saying.

1 hour ago, WestLakeGirl said:

The benefit is laundry + pressing + dry cleaning, not “ laundry or pressing or dry cleaning”.  Blackshirt misinterpreted the instructions

That has been how I looked at it also.  I find it a great benefit now since I usually try to take 10+ day cruises.  I really only pack for 1/2 a cruise and do laundry.  

1 hour ago, blackshirt said:

. I have used all 3 on every cruise. You may have misunderstood

• Like 1

On Millennium in March, Elite benefits were loaded on our cruise card.  No coupons were issued for Happy Hour drinks, laundry, dry cleaning or pressing.  We had no problem having items dry cleaned as well as laundry and pressing.  We took full advantage of these since we had a 14 day cruise with three days in Singapore before and five days in Siem Reap afterwards.  

And since my wife and I are Elite+ (And it was the same when we were Elite, unless that’s changed recently but we sailed in March), we both get the benefits so you have double the laundry options. Heck, with so many bags for cleaning and pressing, I think I’ll just pack dirty clothes and take them!! 

Now I just have to convince my wife to do that.......forget it.

Den

We have been Elite for several years... presently trying to claw our way to Elite+ LOL😊... But the first time we had free laundry, we called to find out if a pair of socks counted as one or two items... We laughed and the woman on the phone laughed.. For the good of the group, I am happy to report a pair of socks counts as one item...😁 

Edited by neilrr
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, 39august said:

Do Elite still get a rose?  Small touch but I love it. 

We did on each leg of our March 2018  B2B Equinox cruise and our  September 2018 Infinity cruise. Each time was on the first evening chic, evening.

I'm doing a B/B. After the first cruise, I will of attained Elite status. Will I receive the Elite perks on the 2nd cruise ? Does my wife also receive the same perks ? In other words, if I have 1 item dry cleaned, does she also receive 1 item dry cleaned, etc, etc, etc ? Also, just to confirm, the free bag of laundry is for a 12 day cruise or better, correct ?

Edited by rick160158

7 minutes ago, rick160158 said:

I'm doing a B/B. After the first cruise, I will of attained Elite status. Will I receive the Elite perks on the 2nd cruise ? Does my wife also receive the same perks ? In other words, if I have 1 item dry cleaned, does she also receive 1 item dry cleaned, etc, etc, etc ? Also, just to confirm, the free bag of laundry is for a 12 day cruise or better, correct ?

Get with the Captains Club host on the ship early during the first leg of your B2B cruise. Ask if they will expedite the process thru Miami to get your tier level status changed to elite for the second leg of your B2B cruise. All elite perks would be the same for your wife as you. So times 2. You will receive a welcome aboard letter from the CC host with all the elite perks, events, times and places. If each leg of your B2B cruise is 7 nights each elite member would get one complimentary bag of wash and fold laundry for the seven days.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, davekathy said:

...If each leg of your B2B cruise is 7 nights each elite member would get one complimentary bag of wash and fold laundry for the seven days.  

Does your response assume that the wife is also Elite?

We'll be on our first cruise as Elite [I hate that word] in September on the Summit, with a couple of tender ports.  From the list of Elite perks, priority tendering seems to be one of them.  If someone would please explain how that works, or whether it varies from ship to ship, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks!

• Like 1

On 6/4/2019 at 12:35 AM, gold1953 said:

You won't know until you are on board as to how many items can in in your free bag, . Minimum 20 but often 30

We’ve always stuffed as many items as we could into the bag, never, ever counted them. Our last cruise on Celebrity was one year ago, has this changed since June 2018 to 20/30 items?